RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where to get my blades polished/resurfaced

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
USDMDC4

USDMDC4

where to get my blades polished/resurfaced Empty
PostSubject: where to get my blades polished/resurfaced   where to get my blades polished/resurfaced EmptyMon 04 Feb 2008, 10:05 pm

wondering if any of you guys do polishing of wheels. my blades i picked up have some clearcoat failure and one has some curbage on it.

id like to see previous work of other stuff youve done

thanks
Back to top Go down
95shitegra

95shitegra

PostSubject: Re: where to get my blades polished/resurfaced   where to get my blades polished/resurfaced EmptyTue 05 Feb 2008, 5:48 pm

X2 ^^^
Back to top Go down
USDMDC4

USDMDC4

PostSubject: Re: where to get my blades polished/resurfaced   where to get my blades polished/resurfaced EmptyTue 12 Feb 2008, 11:42 pm

anyone know of anyone?
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: where to get my blades polished/resurfaced   where to get my blades polished/resurfaced EmptyTue 12 Feb 2008, 11:47 pm

You could try to do it yourself...that's why i'm doing with my fat fives right now...it's just a matter of time and patience...wetsand starting with 250 (to get big curbage out), 400 to get 250 lines out, 600 to even everything up, then 800, 1000, 1500, 2000. Then buff it with Mothers Metal Polish. A little elbow grease and you're done...i'll let you know how mine go... where to get my blades polished/resurfaced 550103
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: where to get my blades polished/resurfaced   where to get my blades polished/resurfaced EmptyWed 13 Feb 2008, 12:30 am

There was a place in Pensacola called "Turbax" wheels , or "Bee-Line" on Garden Street ... they both True bent or curb rashed wheels , and polishing too iirc
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: where to get my blades polished/resurfaced   where to get my blades polished/resurfaced EmptyWed 13 Feb 2008, 12:33 am

And I bet it's 200-300 bucks for them to do it too...at least...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to get my blades polished/resurfaced   where to get my blades polished/resurfaced Empty

Back to top Go down

where to get my blades polished/resurfaced
Page 1 of 1