RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sucks when your Car is broken

Go down 
+4
FightersGarage
jdmmx6
Moose
Crestview MX6
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crestview MX6

Crestview MX6

Sucks when your Car is broken Empty
PostSubject: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyTue 05 Feb 2008, 4:00 pm

So 2 weeks ago my clutch finally slipped.. i ordered a XBP stage 3 clutch with a light weight flywheel and a stainless steel clutch line... my tranny is almost out so i have to wait for all that to come in... Currently im driving my sisters 1994 nissan pathfinder thats 2 wheel drive and tinkerbell crap all over everywhere... thats not the worst part about everyday after school a riced out corrola with a HUGE aluminum wing on the back always passes me or cuts in front of me.... i just think to myself if i had my car that wouldnt happen.... the pathfinder is so slow its like 0-60 in half a day.. its pretty funny though.. im bored so sorry for all who dont find this entertaining or anything... any of you guys have that crap happen to you? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyTue 05 Feb 2008, 5:41 pm

i haven't driven my car in over a month :'(
Back to top Go down
Crestview MX6

Crestview MX6

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyTue 05 Feb 2008, 9:09 pm

Whats wrong with yours
Back to top Go down
jdmmx6

jdmmx6

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyTue 05 Feb 2008, 9:32 pm

my cars been out 4 2 months Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/streetlethal28
FightersGarage

FightersGarage

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyTue 05 Feb 2008, 9:48 pm

Who is XBP?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fighters-garage.com
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyTue 05 Feb 2008, 9:56 pm

jdmmx6 wrote:
my cars been out 4 2 months Sad

got ya beat...my car has been down since may of 2007....and mugen rob has EVERYONE beat i'm sure!
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyWed 06 Feb 2008, 12:58 am

you don't have another car rob?
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyWed 06 Feb 2008, 3:02 am

Crestview MX6 wrote:
So 2 weeks ago my clutch finally slipped.. i ordered a XBP stage 3 clutch with a light weight flywheel and a stainless steel clutch line... my tranny is almost out so i have to wait for all that to come in... Currently im driving my sisters 1994 nissan pathfinder thats 2 wheel drive and tinkerbell crap all over everywhere... thats not the worst part about everyday after school a riced out corrola with a HUGE aluminum wing on the back always passes me or cuts in front of me.... i just think to myself if i had my car that wouldnt happen.... the pathfinder is so slow its like 0-60 in half a day.. its pretty funny though.. im bored so sorry for all who dont find this entertaining or anything... any of you guys have that crap happen to you? Crying or Very sad

Yeah, I feel like that when I'm sportin the awesome Ford POWER Ranger at work delivering parts for O'reilly Auto Parts. Those things are soooo slow. When I get in my GMC at the end of the day, it's like a total wake up shock when I feel the extra 100 or so ponies at the wheels
Back to top Go down
98vtec

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyWed 06 Feb 2008, 9:08 am

i know exactly how you feel. I havent driven my car in almost 2months Sad

stupid electrical mistakes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyThu 07 Feb 2008, 12:23 am

Your in a pathfinder... RUN THE RICER OVER LOL
Back to top Go down
Crestview MX6

Crestview MX6

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken EmptyThu 07 Feb 2008, 3:24 pm

ha ha yeah ill do that yeah KONG this thing is s-l-o-w-... but i finally got my master cylinder off and will order a new one sat probably.. now all i need is a my damn clutch kit....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sucks when your Car is broken   Sucks when your Car is broken Empty

Back to top Go down

Sucks when your Car is broken
Page 1 of 1