RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want this friggin bad

Go down 
+7
bthepennyswife
troysc300
Crestview MX6
sir90hatch
lgnd6
ls/vtecJon
Pimpin_IS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crestview MX6

Crestview MX6

I want this friggin bad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2008, 10:35 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol! cheers I want this friggin bad - Page 2 447406 i agree its prolly not just stock though.. i dunno
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2008, 10:47 pm

he has an sr20 swap lol
Back to top Go down
Crestview MX6

Crestview MX6

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2008, 10:50 pm

i thought he had something done
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2008, 10:57 pm

ok he's got a s20, not bad. but jus because u know a little about one motor is no reason to think u know everything about cars. regardless, don't care what he has, talkin shit about a motor he's never worked with or researched. Whatever I'm over it, a punks a punk dosent matter what he drives
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/honda_pimping
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2008, 11:03 pm

birdy needs to go to central florida, there are some badass is300's around there.

hell i was pitted next to 2 that ran in the 9's at over 150mph in the 1/4
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2008, 11:12 pm

Pimpin_IS wrote:
ok he's got a s20, not bad. but jus because u know a little about one motor is no reason to think u know everything about cars. regardless, don't care what he has, talkin shit about a motor he's never worked with or researched. Whatever I'm over it, a punks a punk dosent matter what he drives

dude hes a dsmer by heart, that means he knows everything. dont you guys know this stuff?
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2008, 11:26 pm

[quote="Dapper_Dan"]
Pimpin_IS wrote:

aaaaaash. that explains it. lol
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 12:35 am

Dapper_Dan wrote:
Pimpin_IS wrote:

dude hes a dsmer by heart, that means he knows everything. dont you guys know this stuff?

yeah...he kind of reminds me of the evo guys! Razz

j/k nick!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 1:40 am

<---- still knows jack crap! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 1:59 am

robbie2883 wrote:
Dapper_Dan wrote:
Pimpin_IS wrote:

yeah...he kind of reminds me of the evo guys! Razz

j/k nick!!! LOL

its only because i went through 3 dsms before i got the evo lol....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 3:12 am

I love how this thread is full of fools that think they know me. Larry has good jokes, Robbie does know me, and Nick knows me pretty well also.

The rest of you...

You drive a MX-6 and want it to be fast, haha. You can't be saved.

IS300 guy - you're a ricer and totally not a pimp. Do you wear your straight billed hat crooked with your collar popped? Probably so.

SC300 guy/girl/thing - You are a goofy looking guy and that's all I have to say about that.

Hate away.

edit:

Crestview MX6 wrote:
yeah i acually want to make my car fast and how i have very little money to do so and im VERY happy and blessed i have my car so say whatever the hell u want because as soon as my car is up again feel free to race me if u like.. i could care less if i win or lose.. good thing EVERYONE has a 240 huh

YOUR car is whack. Bottom line

YOU-DRIVE-A-MAZDA-MX6... do not judge my vehicle, hahahahaha.

The 240 is the new civic... how so? People still wheel and deal civics. Get with the times rice boys. And yeah, I'm totally going in the wrong direction with my RWD, light weight, and turbocharged vehicle, haha.
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 3:20 am

ya know now that i think about it, i dont think ive ever even heard of a fast mx-6...

birdy watch out man, this is what a twin turbo mx-6 can do
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ede2e199-1fbc-42c3-a2c0-98b800369137.htm Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by on Fri 08 Feb 2008, 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 3:24 am

I'm sure he'll post a video of a bad ass one and swear his will be jussssst like it.
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 3:26 am

refer to my edit on my previous post
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 3:50 am

I don't care what u drive. ur still a fuckin tool. If not come try to tell ME something. still try to start shit when u know nothing, what a bitch, any way still curious what anybody except this deuschebag thinks about this wide body kit, thanks
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 4:07 am

Pimpin_IS wrote:
I don't care what u drive. ur still a fuckin tool. If not come try to tell ME something. still try to start shit when u know nothing, what a bitch, any way still curious what anybody except this deuschebag thinks about this wide body kit, thanks

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 4:20 am

[quote="Birdy"]I love how this thread is full of fools that think they know me. Larry has good jokes, Robbie does know me, and Nick knows me pretty well also

dude, seriously, I will fuck u up. don't talk shit, ecspeacially if no one asked you ( yes you personally
) I don't care what u do, and if its not CONSTRUCTIVE cristicism, or some one who actually knows what there talkin about then I don't care. So if u don't like it fine, but keep talkin shit and I garuntee I will be in pensacola very soon. U got sommthing else to add, lett me know
Back to top Go down
troysc300

troysc300

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 7:42 am

Bahahahahahahaha....Sorry birdy but it's just so hard to take someone with their lip pierced seriously...
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 8:58 am

Ok im lockig this thread due to sillyness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2008, 12:54 pm

Birdy wrote:
The rest of you...

You drive a MX-6 and want it to be fast, haha. You can't be saved.

YOU-DRIVE-A-MAZDA-MX6... do not judge my vehicle, hahahahaha.

birdy your dumb to think that the mx6 has no potential to be fast.

the jdm motor for that car is an awesome base, and there are some really well designed turbo kits for said motor, but yeah your right, its mad funny to think any one could make a mx6 fast.

ilu will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want this friggin bad   I want this friggin bad - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want this friggin bad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: General :: Randomness-
Jump to: