RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Initial D fanfic

Go down 
+4
lgnd6
ho2nvda
Disco
asuaruto~tenshi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 9:24 pm

This was something I wrote out of boredom. If anyone's familiar with Initial D, you might actually recognize some of the characters and places I mention. And... before any of you people go crazy on me... I'm well aware that there's probably some mechanical errors I've made, or things I didn't cover in great detail. But..well.. you'll get over it. x) Yes... I am a HUGE dork. ;B deal.Anyway... enjoy.

The crisp evening air was disturbed by the cool wind that played and danced along the warm asphalt that curved along the winding togue of Mt. Akagi. Blinding lights scattered across the various hairpins and straights. Drivers, teammates and spectators came to watch the famous Project D and RedSuns practice their high performance machines upon the winding narrow roads of the mountain which became nothing more than an enthusiast's playground once the hand struck ten.

"Oh man, I am so stoked at tonight's events. It's supposed to be Project D and the RedSuns battling it out with each other all night. I heard Keisuke's bringing Kenta up the ante on terms of bettering his driving skills."

"Yeah, Kenta's gotten a lot better since Ryosuke formed Project D. He's been driving the hell out of his S14. You can see that he doesn't overcorrect around the tighter hairpins like he used to. And since Takumi beat him in the downhill race in the rain, Kenta's been determined to beat that hachi-roku."

A low roar of conversations had ensued between spectators and drivers alike as they watched the teammates of the RedSuns pass by followed by the infamous "Ghost of Akina" and the competition mica yellow RE Amemiya FD3s driven by Keisuke Takahashi.
The "Rotary" brothers have certainly come a long way from their RedSun days and as they were slowly taking over the neighboring prefectures, having beat the pants off quite the few and close called adversaries; they not only made it known that Project D was a damn good team to contend with, but also that the dream Ryosuke Takahashi had set for himself was not just hollowed promises.
Whipping around a chicane came a blur of white. Glossy powder coat and to match the car were four 17" gunmetal coated wheels. 5-Zigen 5ZR's were the style. Roaring with a deep rumble throughout the evening air was the APex-i N1 cat-back exhaust screaming in the vehicle's wake as Falken tires tore at the asphalt in a frenzy. The telltale sign of a blow off valve echoed over the high-revving SR20DET motor which was swapped into the engine bay of the little 180SX. It couldn't be confused with anything else, anyone who knew anything about racing knew the sound of a blow off valve when they heard it. KSSSSHH! KSSSSSH! It resonated beneath black and charcoal carbon fiber. Winding up from the bit of lag it had, a T-25 turbine began to spool up again for that extra boost to push the car around another corner.

Brake. Downshift. Steer in and counter followed by a Heel-Toe. Breaking those rear tires loose and pounding the accelerator, the unknown driver's technique allowed those rear tires to spin against the pavement, further bringing the tail end of that little hatchback into a graceful sideways slide. The nose barely coming within inches of the mountain's rocky surface, Kouki tail lights becoming parallel to the dented and rusty guardrail where many a driver had crashed and scraped along it's metal goodness; this driver was skilled. This was made apparant to how they throttled out of the corner and straightened their line back upon the road without fishtailing. A common mistake that most drivers made. Just who was this stranger on Akagi?

Quickly, the small car came upon the rear end of a white FC3s. The second generation Mazda RX-7. This one was highly tuned and made especially for handling courses such as this one. There was another chicane coming up, and as the two cars approached; the 180sx took the inside, purposely understeering into the corner to set up for a feint, which would bring her out of the second corner that juked into a tight right and then a short straight. Again, the techinique she executed earlier was made, but this time, the steering wasn't brought out nearly as tight, nor was the accelerator given too much. Side by side did the two drivers find themselves, the 180 just a few inches behind the FC, following it all the way through and until they came out of the chicane in a graceful sequence of slide and recovery.

This was exactly why the driver of the 180sx loved drifting. Coming to the parking lot at the top of the hill, she pulled off to the side by the guardrail and shut off the car. Anyone who had seen the brilliant display was speechless. It was hard to keep up with the White Comet of Akagi, let along stay in a tandem drift. How was it that this stranger could do it? Who was it? The door to the driver side opened and to whom had thought was a male, turned out to be a rather petite and cute female. Interesting.

Last edited by on Wed 12 Dec 2007, 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 11:21 pm

sounds like a nice story.

i didnt read it but it looks like it was well put together.

too long.

Smile
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyTue 04 Dec 2007, 8:36 am

xD

That's the whole reason why it's there. Is to read it, baka. lol!
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyTue 04 Dec 2007, 9:22 am

the lenght doesnt bother me as much as the size of the text and I have 20 20 vision.
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyTue 04 Dec 2007, 11:15 pm

There. I made it normal sized, for you blind people ;P
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 1:16 am

thank you......i have an austigmatism so i can't read small print like that.
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyFri 07 Dec 2007, 1:45 pm

The game is fun...And the movie would have been really sweet if it wasnt for the crappy overdubbing! I couldn't get over it! Haha. I especially like the part when the guys are sitting on the grass at school or something and that one girl walks by and the guy leans back to see up her skirt! haha. seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySat 08 Dec 2007, 10:15 am

lgnd6 wrote:
The game is fun...And the movie would have been really sweet if it wasnt for the crappy overdubbing! I couldn't get over it! Haha. I especially like the part when the guys are sitting on the grass at school or something and that one girl walks by and the guy leans back to see up her skirt! haha. seriously.

Haha, yeah.

I just wish that they would have kept most of the original characters and didn't screw up the storyline so much!
Back to top Go down
kid 83

kid 83

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyFri 14 Dec 2007, 7:19 pm

The crisp evening air was disturbed by the cool wind that played and danced along the warm asphalt zzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyFri 14 Dec 2007, 7:48 pm

kid 83 wrote:
The crisp evening air was disturbed by the cool wind that played and danced along the warm asphalt zzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Sleep lol!

rofl. i'm going to beat you and make you feel cheap <3
Back to top Go down
kid 83

kid 83

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySat 15 Dec 2007, 9:35 am

zzzzZZZzZzZz ...huh did you say something ...... Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 4:18 pm

kid 83 wrote:
zzzzZZZzZzZz ...huh did you say something ...... Sleep lol!

lol. I'm SOOOOO gonna put sugar in your gas tank <333333333333
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 4:28 pm

HAHAHA, you need like 10 pnds of sugar, just use moth balls , lol , j/p
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 7:19 pm

Ewww. Moth balls smell really bad. But they're like really good at keeping pets off the furniture. That and they remind me of old people XD
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:14 pm

lol, yea and the bump up the octane levels in the gas , and your car will run like a raped ape, but you'll burn a hole in your pistons, lol
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 9:49 pm

MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Greatgulley

Greatgulley

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 4:29 am

asuaruto~tenshi wrote:
xD

Haha She called you a Baka hahaha sorry thats funny to me!! Anime nerd as well, well I wouldn't say nerd more like GOD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackspyda13
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 5:00 am

Greatgulley wrote:
asuaruto~tenshi wrote:
xD

Haha She called you a Baka hahaha sorry thats funny to me!! Anime nerd as well, well I wouldn't say nerd more like GOD!!!

Lols. But the only anime god in here is ME! Bwahaha

And since this is already a thread jack, i might as well add that Naruto Shippuuden 40-41 was AMAZING! Damn i love surprise double episodes Initial D fanfic 214402
Back to top Go down
Greatgulley

Greatgulley

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 12:48 pm

Dan wrote:
Greatgulley wrote:
asuaruto~tenshi wrote:
xD

Lols. But the only anime god in here is ME! Bwahaha

And since this is already a thread jack, i might as well add that Naruto Shippuuden 40-41 was AMAZING! Damn i love surprise double episodes Initial D fanfic 214402

Amazing isn't even the word I was like OMFGZBM BM is batman!!! It was sick and he is saying Sasuke is stronger haha!!! funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackspyda13
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 1:41 pm

Hope I didnt piss anyone off but I cleaned this tread up. The bashing is fruitless so leave it out. If you have positive input then have at it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 3:32 pm

alright i read it.

i wasnt mistaken that it was a guy, clearly you stated she in a couple of your sentences already so i assume its a chick.

then you were talking abou the rotary brothers and all of a sudden there came a 180sx on a chicane closing in to the rx-7's. When did the rx-7 start running?
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 8:31 pm

Well, it's actually just insinuated that the rotary's were already on the course when the spectator's were talking about Kenta and Keisuke running from their separate teams together. There's a lot of stuff in that post I didn't put in. I got lazy.

And the newest Shippuden episodes pwn. x) Naruto's gonna go nuts and pwn orochimaru's flaming ass. Maybe. I dunno. I don't read the Mangas, so I wouldn't know what actually happens. On the other note, I am excited about the next episode. I just hate having to wait so damn long.

I can't wait until they introduce Team Hebi <3
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 8:35 pm

Man i always want to read some Naruto manga, but i'd rather actually watch the sweet action going on instead of using the pics to imagine.
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 8:42 pm

Dan wrote:
Man i always want to read some Naruto manga, but i'd rather actually watch the sweet action going on instead of using the pics to imagine.

I hate reading. I never liked it. But I somehow have an extensive vocabulary and can write badass fanfics when I'm in the right mood.

The manga is several chapters ahead of where we are, if not close to being finished with the entire Naruto series altogether. I believe they're only making about 500 parts and we're somewhere in the 300's as far as the Shippuden eps go. I like the Shippuden eps much better than their genin years. The characters are better developed...and Sakura isn't annoying. She's actually useful.
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 8:43 pm

Whoa.. I just realized something in your icon...er... banner.. whatever.

The red skittle.. and your location. Do you live behind the sherrif's department? If you do, I pass by your place like every day delivering shit to the popo station. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Initial D fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D fanfic   Initial D fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

Initial D fanfic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: General :: War Stories-
Jump to: