RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet

Go down 
+3
IBL33dGR33N
sir90hatch
Pourman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pourman

Pourman

Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet Empty
PostSubject: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyMon 11 Feb 2008, 10:03 pm

http://www.dealsgaprotaryrally.com/ ... the largest Rotary meet in the Eastern U.S.A. ... Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet TailoftheDragonMap
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyMon 11 Feb 2008, 10:08 pm

Looks like a good fun meet for you rotory guys, btw: road looks fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
IBL33dGR33N

IBL33dGR33N

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyTue 12 Feb 2008, 12:04 am

man, i love rotarys...too bad i dont have one Sad specially a 93 RX-7 twin turbo...*sigh*...love your ride by the way pourman. that course looks friggin insane too!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/imticcustoms
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyTue 12 Feb 2008, 12:53 am

There are Car Clubs of all kinds that go there weekly , as well as Sport Bike Clubs ... Miatas , S2000's , Z Cars , American cars clubs , Ferrari Clubs , you get the idea ... 300+ turns in 11 miles Shocked ... can't wait Twisted Evil ... this particular meet is also for fans of the Rotary cars , so you don't have to own one to attend ... read up on the link about the itinerary for that weekend Wink
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyTue 12 Feb 2008, 1:19 am

There have been a few meets up there from this other Acura site that I'm on. Everyone that has gone has loved it. Wish it was a bit closer cus I would be there.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyWed 13 Feb 2008, 12:27 am

Tried to reserve a Cabin today , but there is a merger going on there at the Nantahala Village Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet 808316 ... gotta call again in the morning Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyWed 13 Feb 2008, 12:33 pm

Pre-registered and booked today !! Twisted Evil ... our Cabin has an extra bedroom , full kitchen , fireplace , and a brand new Hot Tub on the outside deck overlooking the mountains !! ... BALLIN' Cool ... I'm sure we'll be hosting some after-parties there affraid ... come join us !!
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 12:00 pm

Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet DGRR07 Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet DGRRFCs Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet DGRRpitstop ... PICS from last year's Rally
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 3:05 pm

ive always wanted to go... howlong does it take to get there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 3:20 pm

RX-8's make me barf.
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 3:47 pm

Pourman wrote:
http://www.dealsgaprotaryrally.com/ ... the largest Rotary meet in the Eastern U.S.A. ... Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet TailoftheDragonMap

z0mg

My car would LOVE that drive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 5:24 pm

It's about an 8 hour drive each way , but we're breaking it up into 2 parts ... going to Birmingham 1st , to meet up with the New Orleans group and the B'Ham group ... Lunch , then onto the Dragon Twisted Evil ... it's 4 hrs. to B'Ham , 4 hrs or less to DGRR Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet 550103
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 2:25 pm

40+ days and counting down Twisted Evil ... check out April's edition of Sport Compact Car magazine for an article about the Tail of the Dragon
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 2:46 pm

How long does this go on and how long are you staying there?
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 4:29 pm

It's April 11th - 13th , but we are going up a day early to meet up and caravan with the New Orleans group , and the Birmingham group Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet 715828 ... I will be leaving on the 9th (Wed.) , and staying at my GF's in B'Ham that night , then leaving with the caravan early Thursday morning ... I am going to help them out Thursday when we arrive , setting up everything for the main arrival on Friday ... so far , there are almost 100 CARS pre-registered , but there will probably be close to twice that as the day gets nearer , maybe even more , there is a National Buzz about this event , and there is a Major Magazine and TV network coming to record the event Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet 943492 ... probably the greatest Rotary event IN the Country Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 8:39 pm

Well not to sure that i could get the time off nore have the money, but i would so love to go. That is for sure. Never been to anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet   Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet Empty

Back to top Go down

Deals Gap @ "The Tail of the Dragon" Meet
Page 1 of 1