RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

subaru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MattP.18

subaru Empty
PostSubject: subaru   subaru EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 4:03 pm

anyone know any dealerships that have wrx sedans for sale, not sti but not the 2.5 rs, if anyone knows where one is let me know thanks,
Matt
Back to top Go down
wrxslpr

wrxslpr

subaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: subaru   subaru EmptySun 17 Feb 2008, 3:35 am

Think i saw an 04 for sale at Whole Sale Nation in FWB past Red Lobster and if you want an 07 Wagon there is one for sale at the Whole Sale Nation by the FWB golf Course.
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

subaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: subaru   subaru EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 1:46 am

first question I have is what is your budget? The wagon is at fort walton beach autobrokers the mileage is in the 50k plus range so you will be looking at doing the 60k soon which is not to cheap. Not sure about the 04 though, it does have some horrible looking wheels on it. my last question is how are you planning to use the car ?? track use ??? if so I would suggest against it there are a few people on this site and a large number in this area that have learned the hard way scratch bye bye transmission just my .02
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

subaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: subaru   subaru EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 2:09 am

here is a link to autotrader there only like 3 and a couple sti 2 that offer over 500whp if these are within your budget I personally know both owners so I can link you up with them. All of the others are pretty high mielage and fairly overpriced considering the mileage( all will need the 60k service soon) The 03 with 79k is only worth about 9grand at best.If you are willing to travel I know of someone with a psm 02 with the hybrid swamp(sti block+ wrx heads) let me know

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?num_records=25&search_lang=en&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&search_type=both&distance=75&address=32569&marketZipError=false&style_flag=1&make=SUB&model=IMPREZ&make2=&start_year=2002&end_year=2006&min_price=&max_price=&transmission=&engine=&drive=&doors=&fuel=&max_mileage=&color=&keywords_display=&sort_type=priceDESC&body_code=0&certified=&advanced=y&default_sort=priceDESC&awsp=false&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&systime=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

subaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: subaru   subaru Empty

Back to top Go down

subaru
Page 1 of 1