RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1st time at the track with the CD6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
torrettocd6h22a

torrettocd6h22a

1st time at the track with the CD6 Empty
PostSubject: 1st time at the track with the CD6   1st time at the track with the CD6 EmptySat 16 Feb 2008, 1:34 pm

hey everyone just took my car to the track 2/10/08 and had a lot of shifting issues but i know why. my best time i have ran was a 9.90 but the clutch is messed up. so cant wait to get a aftermarket one and see what she can do. the car is a 95 honda accord four door with a h22a swap done. the swap was half a**ed but with a little time i can clean it up. what ended my day last sunday was a huge grinding noise was coming from the bellhousing area and i didnt want to mess it up any worse. i took it to a shop yesterday and they pulled the clutch inspection plate off of it and there was a pressure plate bolt that has come out and was rattling at the bottom of the clutch housing. so im saving up for an aftermarket clutch kit and flywheel and i might as well put the short shifter in too while im at it. any ideas on what brand would be good for a daily driven project car??? im not tryin to put up big hp numbers just want to get her into the 8s in the 1/8th and i will be happy. im gonna be putting air ride on it after that. so not gonna be a big performer car. well hope to hear some feedback from you guys.
thanks for any help you could give me
RJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/boosted1gdsm

1st time at the track with the CD6
Page 1 of 1