RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scratched my car

Go down 
+3
sir90hatch
Pimpin_IS
Luder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Luder

Luder

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:41 pm

Ok so Friday night me and tyler "White Nissan" went to the commons well while in a movie some of our other friends thought it would be a great idea to shaving cream my car well no prob they can do that except on the hood they got to close and carved the letters into my paint
I tried to buff it i used colored wax the scratches are just do big and deep so now i have to repaint so im pissed what should i do the the ones responsible
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:43 pm

Luder wrote:
Ok so Friday night me and tyler "White Nissan" went to the commons well while in a movie some of our other friends thought it would be a great idea to shaving cream my car well no prob they can do that except on the hood they got to close and carved the letters into my paint
I tried to buff it i used colored wax the scratches are just do big and deep so now i have to repaint so im pissed what should i do the the ones responsible

Shaving cream eats paint? I didnt know that
But i have always been a big fan of "eye for an eye"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/honda_pimping
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:44 pm

Make them pay for the damages
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
Luder

Luder

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:51 pm

no the shaving cream didnt eat it they dragged the can across the paint when they applied it
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:56 pm

Luder wrote:
no the shaving cream didnt eat it they dragged the can across the paint when they applied it

wow thats dick
Back to top Go down
Luder

Luder

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:58 pm

hell yeas it is idk what im gunna do
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 10:05 pm

Luder wrote:

bolognie on the hood, give them polkadots, lol

I jus some simmilar shite appen to me. Buddy of mine an i were drinkin and started wrestling he through me into my care and BAMM! big dent in the quater, hes not gonna pay for it and i cant make him. Not gunna loose a friend over a material thing though (although now it needs the line re done and new paint), but, theres like a nill chance of getting a friend to pay you back for a prank they did, i seen a few. And if you really try to make them pay for it and they dont u will loose those friends. If you take legal actions it will only be worse.
Sooooooooooo its either chalk it up as a loss, and or retalliate, or loose a friend for a paint job wich i dont recomend because it seems like it was a innocent joke. That does suck though
Back to top Go down
Luder

Luder

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 10:18 pm

yea im not gunna make him pay but he drives a riced out nen with turbo badges and no turbo with a fart can so i think im gunna put it on blocks and keep one tire make him ride a spare for shits and giggles
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 10:22 pm

dude, i got an i dea for you. I saw it on a youtube, they took a riced out crx while the guy was sleepin and hooked up his horn too his break, shit was great. Instant fame, try doing that shit, no one will ever screw with you again
Back to top Go down
Luder

Luder

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 10:26 pm

hmm sounds fun ill look into it maybe do both then itll really be funny
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 11:19 pm

Ahhhh, the ol brake and horn trick...

We did that to a friend of mine, he came over asking us to fix it... LOL! He didnt know what was wrong... So we unplugged the wire, then wired it to his turn signal... lol... BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... That was even more funny...
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 11:20 pm

ahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaha thats friggin awesome! I will do this to someone one day!
Back to top Go down

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 7:43 am

if you know who it is, confront them, have them pay, if not take it to the cops if you want it fixed bad enough, dont do anything illegal in retaliation(sp?) thats just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Luder

Luder

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 10:40 pm

Well tonight i talked to Alec he said call my insurance company and do an insurance claim
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:32 pm

just throwing this out there. doing anything to tylers truck isnt really gonna make a difference. haha. its already like 4 different shades of white.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
low95nissan

low95nissan

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 6:12 pm

^
why would he do somethin to my truck it was grassie and daniel that did it

brandon we need to do the horn to the blinker...better than the brakes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joe_87_ty
LaydOut

LaydOut

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 6:19 pm

Pimpin_IS wrote:
Luder wrote:

I jus some simmilar shite appen to me. Buddy of mine an i were drinkin and started wrestling he through me into my care and BAMM! big dent in the quater, hes not gonna pay for it and i cant make him. Not gunna loose a friend over a material thing though (although now it needs the line re done and new paint), but, theres like a nill chance of getting a friend to pay you back for a prank they did, i seen a few. And if you really try to make them pay for it and they dont u will loose those friends. If you take legal actions it will only be worse.
Sooooooooooo its either chalk it up as a loss, and or retalliate, or loose a friend for a paint job wich i dont recomend because it seems like it was a innocent joke. That does suck though

actually that only works on really old paint. it only did it b/c of the chemicals in the paint an clear coat from back in the day , ( try like befor 1993, vehicle with stock paint )

but one thing that with mess up you paint is the window markers, had to have one of my trucks repainted( after a week of haveing it repainted) b/c someone wrote shit ALL over my truck. an insurance claimed it as vandalizem.
Back to top Go down
low95nissan

low95nissan

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 6:46 pm

LaydOut wrote:
Pimpin_IS wrote:
Luder wrote:

actually that only works on really old paint. it only did it b/c of the chemicals in the paint an clear coat from back in the day , ( try like befor 1993, vehicle with stock paint )

but one thing that with mess up you paint is the window markers, had to have one of my trucks repainted( after a week of haveing it repainted) b/c someone wrote shit ALL over my truck. an insurance claimed it as vandalizem.

wrote shit as in "this truck is gay" and an illustration of a penis?? hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joe_87_ty
LaydOut

LaydOut

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 8:22 pm

HAHAHA, yes
thats what happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scratched my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched my car   Scratched my car Empty

Back to top Go down

Scratched my car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: General :: Randomness-
Jump to: