RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I joined the boosted.....

Go down 
+5
awdcane
Moose
Cody-Subaru-WRX
Dapper_Dan
MattP.18
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MattP.18

I joined the boosted..... Empty
PostSubject: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 1:11 am

Just picked up my 04 silver WRX..... hella fun to drive, im officially addicted to the boost... i want more now.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 1:14 am

I've had three boosted cars since I was 16 so I'm sorry to say I can't share your excitment...

Nice car though.
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 1:41 am

<---------this guy tunes subbies and evos, lol

hit me up sometime.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 7:34 am

^ yeah he is asain.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 6:59 pm

welcome to the world of subies matt.

you going to be at the boardwalk tonight?

ill be able to help you with some decision making with mods, becuase i have learned my lesson with picking certain parts for subaru's

because the stock ecu on subarus are kinda stubborn.

anyways PM with any questions.

and if your looking to join a car club,

i got one started for imports called QoL

quality of life imports here's the myspace link.

http://www.myspace.com/qolconcepts

add us.

-Cody
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 7:07 pm

sweet matt!!! i can't wait til my shit works again Sad but they are def. a fun car to drive!!! see you @ the meet tonight??
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 7:20 pm

So you picked up the wrx from wholesale nation ? if I were you I would think about doing the 60k service early unless they gave you a complete service record.welcome to the subaru family, hopefully you will take time to learn about your car before you start modding it. I suggest you join nasioc and read the unabombers manifesto here is the link http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533787 here are some mods that you should stay away from bov,intake and when you get a tbe you should also get engine mangement( boost spike) If you have any question shoot me a pm.
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 7:43 pm

Moose wrote:
sweet matt!!! i can't wait til my shit works again Sad but they are def. a fun car to drive!!! see you @ the meet tonight??
what in the hell did you do to your car ???????? a subaru is one of the most dependable cars around unless you just abuse it.
my wrx has almost 60,000 substantially more horespower than stock and I still have my original clutch with no issues
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 7:54 pm

i believe his clutch is going out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 9:16 pm

his clutch is out, his second one lol.
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 9:56 pm

i thought it was jsut replaced? there's NO reason that clutch should be out already
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 12:54 am

welcome

Last edited by sonicblueinteg on Wed 20 Feb 2008, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 1:05 am

lmao my clutch is fine, ill make a thread or post somewhere other than here about my car dilema.

you should post up some pics when you get a chance
Back to top Go down
MattP.18

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyFri 22 Feb 2008, 5:25 pm

thanks guys, i couldnt make it tuesday night but i'll def. be at the next one, and yea im planning on doing plugs, oil, and some other little things just to make sure its all good, ive been reading around all the WRX forums and so im learning as i go, its a big difference having no torque in the low end lol but its fun regardless, right now its just too quiet so im gunna get an axleback or catback till i can afford an EMS, but i'll def. need some advice on tuning for sure so thanks guys, next meet i'll try and make it, and it is the silver 04 from wholesale nation,
thanks guys,
Matt
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... EmptyFri 22 Feb 2008, 7:00 pm

Well i can remember the day that i got a car that went pshhhhhhhh.

Good times, and i hope that you have fun with it. Good starter car IMO. rx7 was def a wake up call for me ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I joined the boosted.....   I joined the boosted..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I joined the boosted.....
Page 1 of 1