RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow, you guys are the best!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

Wow, you guys are the best!! Empty
PostSubject: Wow, you guys are the best!!   Wow, you guys are the best!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:14 pm

A lunar eclipse?! For my birthday?! Damn, who set that up?! You guys rock!!

So, yeah, anyway, had a great b-day today, found out that the wife and I will be having a girl, the wife is 5mos pregnant, so this will be our third girl. Um, what else,......oh yeah a little freakin plastic clip broke in my tailgate handle, so I was like freaking out that I couldn't drop my tailgate. Went to the dealership and the dude at the parts counter handed me one, said "here ya go" lol, good times!!

It was nice seeing you guys Tuesday night, sorry about blowing the horns too many times, but Alec and Disco made me do it! Hehe, well, not all of it, maybe just a couple times.

Peace out, have a good week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you guys are the best!!   Wow, you guys are the best!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:15 pm

congratz man!
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you guys are the best!!   Wow, you guys are the best!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:18 pm

like i said eailier , CONGRATS!!!!!!! cheers Wow, you guys are the best!! 447406
Back to top Go down
troysc300

troysc300

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you guys are the best!!   Wow, you guys are the best!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:33 pm

haha, happy bday man and congrats
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you guys are the best!!   Wow, you guys are the best!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:36 pm

Congrats!!!!!

See I told you it was another little girl. haha. She will be just as sweet as the other two!

Wow, you guys are the best!! ThthththItsAGirlPaper
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you guys are the best!!   Wow, you guys are the best!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:45 pm

Thanks guys/girls, I appreciate it, so does the wife! And sorry about the double post, I didn't see Laydout's post before I made this one. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you guys are the best!!   Wow, you guys are the best!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow, you guys are the best!!
Page 1 of 1