RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just helping out if i can.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

Just helping out if i can. Empty
PostSubject: Just helping out if i can.   Just helping out if i can. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2008, 9:03 pm

But i have access to the site called alldata. It has a lot of diagrams on it and helpful information. So if anyone needs me to look anything up for them just let me know. I will see what i can find and get back to you ASAP!
Back to top Go down
troysc300

troysc300

PostSubject: Re: Just helping out if i can.   Just helping out if i can. EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 1:11 am

Nice, I can think of several times when that site would have been useful. I might have to hit you up for some info sometime.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Just helping out if i can.   Just helping out if i can. EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 1:14 am

Yea, i am sure that this thread will never get used. But it is up for anyone to use if they need. Can be made a sticky if the modz want. But that is up to them.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Just helping out if i can.   Just helping out if i can. EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 9:55 am

Alldata FTW we have it too but remember there are the occasional mistakes in the program.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Just helping out if i can.   Just helping out if i can. EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 6:01 pm

Yea, have heard and noticed a few things. But i guess no one is perfect ha. But for the most part it is a good tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just helping out if i can.   Just helping out if i can. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just helping out if i can.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: General :: Randomness-
Jump to: