RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Special Thanks to Restylers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shinkiro

shinkiro

Special Thanks to Restylers Empty
PostSubject: Special Thanks to Restylers   Special Thanks to Restylers EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 12:34 am

Friday afternoon its about 4pm, just got my car parts in the mail, went over to the auto shop on base and hey what do you know they're CLOSE!! great...

so now no place to work on my car.. and NO TOOLS and its raining like a Mother^$*&* outside.. (its like 11:16 now and its sitll raining..)

but anyways.. so now im driving around trying to figure out how ima get my parts on before i leave tonite for tallahasse... then BOOM! AH-HA! lets call Chris at RESTYLERS. it went something like this

its 4:30pm when i called( Restylers close at 5:30pm and is a friday they WANT to go home)
*ring ring* click!
Chris: Hello Restylers how may i help you?
Me: Hey, Chris this is the guy with the GTI.
Chris: Oh hey man wassup?
Me: Dude, i got some parts i want to put on that i just got for my car and i have to leave soon and the shop on base just closed and i dont have any tools.
Chris: Okay, what do you need put on?
Me: well i have a CAI and a BOV. i could have put it on myself but i need some tools
Chris: ah okay hold on one sec.
- hold music plays-
(so no im thinking Chris is saying this: "Hey it's almost time to go can we get another job in?")

Chris: If you get here in the next 5-10 minutes we could put it on for you
Me: alrite sounds sweet ill be there bye
Chris: alrite man, bye.

Now i drive over to Restylers still pouring rain. I get in and bring my box-o-parts. I get in and this HUGE dude standing behind the counter says hey to me... but holy cow I've never met chris before... omg.. hes a BIG dude...
but holy cow yo.. when chris walks thru the doors it looks like hes hair rubs on the upper frame of the door way lol... i tell him wat the deal is and he consults with people on the back if they can do the job or not... so boom they hook it up... Rob comes out to see where the parts go on the car and i show him right quick and he helps putting on the BOV...

so BOOM! they bring the car to the back and they start working on it.. by this time its 5:15 and they go home in 15 minutes but they still working on my car.. just started...

I'm in the store feeling bad as can be cuz i know how it is to get the last job before the weekend it sucks.. they get everything done in about 45min and its was sweet... they battery had to come out to make space and all but everything worked out fine.

I gotta give out a BIG SHOUT OUT to these guys cuz they are really deticated on the job. working after hours just to help out someone... i dont know about you but that says a lot about them and ill keep it at that.. once again thanks to the guys at Restylers!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/masta_lee
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks to Restylers   Special Thanks to Restylers EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 1:18 am

YUP...hooked me up too. Way to go Restylers...Chris and Robbie all those guys rock...well I don't know all of them, but the ones I do know, they ROCK!

And X2 on thinking Chris is a Big Motha F*CKA lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks to Restylers   Special Thanks to Restylers EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 9:32 am

glad we could help man! if jamie and i had to do another one of those it would prolly only take us 15 minutes! tell em to send instructions next time! LMAO
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks to Restylers   Special Thanks to Restylers EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 11:22 am

Ha Ha, Yea, I second the whole Instructions thing.....LOL, But yea, Thanks Guys, Glad we could help fellow Car Enthusiasts out.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks to Restylers   Special Thanks to Restylers EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 11:33 am

shinkiro wrote:
but holy cow yo.. when chris walks thru the doors it looks like hes hair rubs on the upper frame of the door way lol...

Actually, really my whole head hits, My Hair Just Hits when I duck, LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! But Thanks for letting everyone on the forum know my Secret! LOL, HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks to Restylers   Special Thanks to Restylers Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Thanks to Restylers
Page 1 of 1