RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pics from Fighters meet, cruise

Go down 
+13
Moose
RSXHottie
Pourman
Disco
tersplat
FightersGarage
Caim
AllmotorEG
Reign_Maker
ls/vtecJon
SlowVDub
94bird
sir90hatch
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Feb 2008, 9:17 pm

jimmy next time you have to avoid the FAIL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Feb 2008, 9:19 pm

Pourman wrote:
Thanks for the help guys , but it really was no big deal ... when I get into "Chef" mode , I get pretty focused , and I just wanted everyone to enjoy themselves at the meet , and not have to assist me too much ... once we got set up , it was really pretty easy Cool ... makes me want to do this every week ... what the h3ll am I going to do next Saturday ?? Neutral

looks like it was fun.

to bad you were wearing that gators crap.

GO BLUE!

lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Feb 2008, 9:20 pm

oh yeah, some one emailed me the first set of pictures so far, feel free to keep sending them my way guys. lol
Back to top Go down
dibsen

dibsen

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2008, 8:30 am

Pourman wrote:
Thanks for the help guys , but it really was no big deal ... when I get into "Chef" mode , I get pretty focused , and I just wanted everyone to enjoy themselves at the meet , and not have to assist me too much ... once we got set up , it was really pretty easy Cool ... makes me want to do this every week ... what the h3ll am I going to do next Saturday ?? Neutral

Freddy, you seemed to have left out the fact that you almost burned down Fighters Garage. Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 353769
The food looked good, next time I will stick around and try it and I will make drunk chickens. Everyone always likes those.

Do you guys want to do this one more time in March? Or just wait untill next year?
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2008, 10:16 am

We're DEFINITELY going to do another one SOON cheers ... I gotta top that last one Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dibsen

dibsen

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Feb 2008, 4:36 pm

Set the date, I don't mind the drive. I think it took me an hour to get to fighters.
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 2:38 am

vote for one in march that was alot of fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 2:54 am

End of May sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
RSXHottie

RSXHottie

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 3:15 am

Clifford wrote:
oh yeah, some one emailed me the first set of pictures so far, feel free to keep sending them my way guys. lol

someone....hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:34 am

I'm thinking sooner ... within the next month if that's OK with Jimmy Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:49 am

RSXHottie wrote:
Clifford wrote:

someone....hahaha.

OH GOD, HE DIDN'T MENTION YOUR NAME AND POST A PICTURE OF YOU IN A BIKINI HOLDING YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO PROVE YOUR EXISTENCE!

Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 327526
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 9:58 pm

Dont be hatin Will...

Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 509728958_7b32d79696
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 2:57 am

does anybody have any video of the cruise?
Back to top Go down
Corrupt_Customz

Corrupt_Customz

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 1:17 pm

Man that looked like a blast hopefully next time I can make it.
Back to top Go down
KrUnK_KrIs

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 1:46 am

Looked like a dang good time. Was stuck at work unfortunatly. I deff gotta make it out next time.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 1:53 am

You should... i was wondering when you were gunna show up, and then it never happened.
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 4:34 am

does anyone have any video of the cruise? sry had to ask again. i really want to see one of me and minh

Edit: I just found this one of when we were leaving fighters. me and the burghandy 240 sx and the silver srt4 and one of the red rx7's

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29206550
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 2:20 pm

Sweet that rx7 sounds good Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Fighters meet, cruise   Pics from Fighters meet, cruise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics from Fighters meet, cruise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2