RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?

Go down 
+5
tersplat
Caim
silver streak
Disco
00CSVT
9 posters
AuthorMessage
00CSVT

00CSVT

Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptyMon 25 Feb 2008, 11:09 pm

The topic says it. I'd like some feedback and personal experiences from you guys.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rexxdoggy
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptyMon 25 Feb 2008, 11:14 pm

Well im kinda Biased but in my own defense they are the only shop in the area that I would let work on my car after having lots of bad experiences elsewhere, ill never take my car anywhere else, and I live about an hour away from them. So thats saying alot.

Now im a tech at Adams so of course im gonna say there great. I have allways been amazed the quality of work they put out. Johnny never cuts corners and does top notch work. Stop in any time to say hello and feel out the shop. Ask for Disco.
Back to top Go down
silver streak

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptyMon 25 Feb 2008, 11:23 pm

agreed with disco. thats the only shop i bring my car to. johnny is a stand-up, honest guy who knows his shit. i am always impressed with the service and quality of work ive gotten there. i have nothing but good things to say about them.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptyTue 26 Feb 2008, 1:04 am

Well i have not had any personal exsperiences with this shop, but i will say that i have met disco in person and he is a super nice guy. Sounds like he knows what the heck he is talking about. And by just meeting him i can tell i would not mind him working on my car if he wanted to dive into the rotary word Wink ha.

Might not have the credit you are looking for, but with being just short of going there i say two thumbs up. Fo sho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptyTue 26 Feb 2008, 4:43 am

"shes a ho, fo sho"

anyways, what about the price? im thinking about getting my shit tuned.
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 2:47 am

I got my tercel done there and it was a great experience, he helped me out and chabged his plans so i could get a boost problem diagnosed, and we spent almost 1.5hrs on the dyno. super smart and super nice guy. would and have reccommended him and the shop in general, to anyone, anytime.
Back to top Go down
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 3:23 pm

johnny is a greet tuner and an even better mechanic.

he is the only person i would trust to tune my car and when my grandparents car needs work i always send them there... how many shops would you send your grandparents to when they need car work?
Back to top Go down
Mitchamafied

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:06 pm

Hey Mike.
Hes good. Works on all of our cars from truck (diesel), to van, to Honda, to whatever. He's the man basically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tennismitch
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 10:34 pm

They tuned two of my Supras... 330hp out of the first through an auto tranny and BPU mods... The second Supra made 512hp, through a 5 speed and a few more mods, lol...

I definitely recommend them... Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? 550103
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 1:18 am

I went up there today with Rob, hung out with Disco for a bit, and met Johnny for the first time. That guy is pretty bad ass! Way modest and definitely knows his shit. Pretty broad sense of things and in Disco's words "they don't discriminate." There were all kinds of cars up there including some pretty damned beefy hondas. I was impressed to say the least.

Had a good day, woo woo.
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 1:24 am

birdy wrote:
I went up there today with Rob, hung out with Disco for a bit, and met Johnny for the first time. That guy is pretty bad ass! Way modest and definitely knows his shit. Pretty broad sense of things and in Disco's words "they don't discriminate." There were all kinds of cars up there including some pretty damned beefy hondas. I was impressed to say the least.

Had a good day, woo woo.

x2

Johnny is the man, and the shop is awesome, and talk to Disco on info if you need anything about the shop, A+ work Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? 550103

Had a great day today seeing the shop, its been a while since the last time I was there
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?   Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam's Automotive, How Good IS This Guy?
Page 1 of 1