RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cancel account?

Go down 
+9
troysc300
GSRCivic
Disco
Fraley
Dapper_Dan
sonicblueinteg
Moose
Caim
Cody-Subaru-WRX
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:26 pm

how do you do it becuase i am thinking about doing it.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:30 pm

why?
Back to top Go down

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:36 pm

Cody, wtf are you talking about?

You don't cancel a forum account. You either, A) stop posting, or B) ask a staff member to delete your account.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:38 pm

i kinda see Race 850 setting up policies in akward places

becuase when i left the tuesday night met last night i powerslided and a moderator, told me not to speed through the parking lot which is understandable, and no to hall ass on 98, and if i do it again he will take action.....

i just feel like Race 850 is trying to call the tuesday meet "Race 850 meet" and they are like setting up policies, almost feeling like Rent-a-Cops.
Back to top Go down

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:45 pm

Well it kind of is a race850 meet now. Someone (being a forum) stepped up and is trying to expand the car scene around these parts.

They're not bitching, man. Just trying to lookout for everyone as a whole. Even if you were doing the profresssional powerslide and being very cautious about it... you shouldn't. If the real authorities, like a cranky cop, would have seen that, chances are the Swamp would not let us have meets there anymore.

Drive how ya want, man. Just watch who you do it around because it affects everyone. Don't think you're getting single'd out either, dude bro. Jake asked me not to spin the tires when I did leaving in my 240sx that one night. We all know that everybody likes to show off a little bit sometimes but that's not the place to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:48 pm

understandable,

and i was letting this guy that has a 2006 WRX TR hear my exhaust WOT when i left so he could hear the straight pipes,

and im not bitching, but im proboably going to be the bayfront meets instead of the tuesday meets, if its gonna be policed.
Back to top Go down

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:50 pm

Well, if you wanna get into "policed" there are actual cops that sit outside of bayfront on Saturdays so I don't think you'll like them Wink

Just chill, man. Like I said, if people go speeding off FROM the meet... it's going to start to get noticed. Every once in a while isn't so bad because everybody likes to show what they've got. Just take it easy in and around the parking lot.

This is gonna get blown out of proportion realll quick so let it be, man.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:50 pm

just stop posting if you don't want to. and i would think the moderator meant they would take action in real life, not on here. and whether or not you are still an active member or member @ all isn't going to change the way the people @ the meets act...

and the bayfront meets usually have cops there...
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:54 pm

Yea man, i think that you should stay on the forum cause it is good to have people on here that are local and stuff like that.

But if you have a real problem with them, take it up in person and brush it off man. It aint nothin but a thang hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:56 pm

like say hey you stop that?

and bayfront does have cops but its not Claimed by a website.

im not whining, but i just dont understand, whats going on with all these new changes.... that wasent informed
Back to top Go down

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:58 pm

Ahhhh, don't worry about it!

All the changes and rules will be up on Monday, okay?

Aiiight, Cody is good now. Him and I took care of everything via PM's.

This thread can be closed whenever.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:00 pm

Caim wrote:
Yea man, i think that you should stay on the forum cause it is good to have people on here that are local and stuff like that.

But if you have a real problem with them, take it up in person and brush it off man. It aint nothin but a thang hahaha.

haha right right,

i know, this moderator seems like a cool guy and i know some of his friends, and ive heard storys about how dope he is, but i just dont have a problem with being Monitored at School, Work, and Meets, its getting ridiculous, becuase the meets is a place of Freedom and shit. and i know i will calm down and not ruin it for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:06 pm

Yea just have to look at it like this...

I delt with the same thing in pc when i lived there. there was not a good place to meet. When we got one finally, we did everything we could to make sure people did not screw that up. So i am sure that is what they are doing. No big deal man.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:10 pm

yep yep, i do, and i wont ruin it for everyone.

and im going to shut my mouth now......ahahahahhaha.

btw caim, i want a FD as a 2nd car man
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:15 pm

So do i hahaha
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:17 pm

hahah you inspired me man.
Back to top Go down

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:18 pm

Caim means that he wants a DD and he wants his FD to be his fun car on the weekends.

Driving a FD every day = serious business!
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:19 pm

i love cody.
for life.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:20 pm

Yea it sucks like BAD!

Always something going wrong, but i guess that is why i got good with them ha.

And in to way am i icedickfacecube! Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:33 pm

the tuesday night meets ARE NOT a RACE 850 meet................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what you do going down highway 98 is your own business......... if the race 850 moderators and other forum members do not like what happens at the boardwalk they can take there members somewhere else.....

thats just my opinion....

i can see somebody get mad if it was in the parking lot, but threatening you that there gonna take action....WTF are they gonna do?

pussies
Back to top Go down
Fraley

Fraley

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:33 pm

Cody and Dapper Dan FTW!!!

Last edited by Fraley on Wed 27 Feb 2008, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:34 pm

O no dapper dan got mad hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:35 pm

noo im not mad.................im bad...

BADASS!!!!

lol
Back to top Go down

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:35 pm

God...
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:38 pm

o my bad for mixing that up sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cancel account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? Empty

Back to top Go down

cancel account?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: General :: Randomness-
Jump to: