RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Locklin Tech.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

Locklin Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Locklin Tech.   Locklin Tech. EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 10:55 pm

OK tell me what the point is of taking a auto tech. class just to be in there with people just wanting some credits or to waste time???? Really today I was doing my engine repair folder and the two girls in the class ( the two really ugly girls) were talking about how their going out with the 20-25 year old guys in the class in these girls are in 11th and 12th grade???? I love auto tech. but does anyone know of any other auto techs schools around here with students that really want to learn more about automotive? With students that are not just there to waste time . I got accepted into NorthWestern Ohio for auto. but I just want a back up just incase I don't have the money to go up to Ohio. Any ideas would be great to any auto shop classes anywhere close to our area. For after highschool.
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

Locklin Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locklin Tech.   Locklin Tech. EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 11:02 pm

There is Nashville Auto-Diesel School, its not here, but its a really good school. My brother went there and loved it. Smile Save you a few minutes, heres a link to it. Smile

http://www.lincolnedu.com/schools/nadc
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

Locklin Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locklin Tech.   Locklin Tech. EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 11:07 pm

Thanks yea they have sent me a lot of things in the mail if Ohio doesn't work out I was think there or UTI or somewhere I just want to learn more about cars. No one knows everything about cars but you can never stop learning. Thanks for the link!! I didn't know they had collision repair sweet!!
Back to top Go down

Locklin Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locklin Tech.   Locklin Tech. EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locklin Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locklin Tech.   Locklin Tech. Empty

Back to top Go down

Locklin Tech.
Page 1 of 1