RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH

Go down 
+8
TwinchargedCRX
Pourman
adm7328
RSXHottie
Caim
Dapper_Dan
sonicblueinteg
lsvtec_ekgrL
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lsvtec_ekgrL

lsvtec_ekgrL

HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH Empty
PostSubject: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 1:15 am

Me and Javier (Red CRX Twincharged) are hosting a meet in May at Pensacola Beach. We just got the approval from the Island Authority to host the meet on the beach. Everything's set for Saturday May 17th. We've got hotels in pcola sponsoring us with special room rates. Everyone who comes can enter in the car show; $5 entry fee. All proceeds will go to next years meet. We will have free food and drinks for all that attend. BYOB!! (If you wanna drink something else!!) We've got crews coming from all over the South East region, so we're looking for a big turn around. We'll be posting some more info soon!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/igotchahooked
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 1:28 am

this sounds fun!!! im there for sure HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH 550103
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 2:30 am

can i bring the evo?
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 2:43 am

Yea what about other cars as well?

And let javi know if he needs any help to let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 4:51 am

hondas? ewwww.

sounds like fun, maybe ill be back in town by then.
Back to top Go down
RSXHottie

RSXHottie

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 7:00 am

If Cliff is back in town and we have managed to get nething done to my car, we should be there... depending on him... Smile
Back to top Go down
adm7328

adm7328

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 9:41 am

count me in for sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/adm7328
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 9:42 am

Hondas only ?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
lsvtec_ekgrL

lsvtec_ekgrL

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 11:11 am

NO!!! Everyone is welcome to come!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/igotchahooked
TwinchargedCRX

TwinchargedCRX

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 1:20 pm

Hope to see everyone there Should be a Great day at the Beach!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpeedzoneFL.com
B*Town

B*Town

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 3:20 pm

i was thinking bout going to this, ima have to look at the work schedule closer to time and see if i can go
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wickedkj
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 4:04 pm

Should have most of my new goodies on the car then Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KrUnK_KrIs

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 5:43 pm

I'll deff be there tailgating with the yota..... Maybe some diesil fuels to follow for the after party. Holla.
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 1:16 am

KrUnK_KrIs wrote:
I'll deff be there tailgating with the yota..... Maybe some diesil fuels to follow for the after party. Holla.

That sounds like a good idea Kris, well get krunk on some diesels afterward
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
TwinchargedCRX

TwinchargedCRX

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 7:56 pm

Hell yeah Make room For my big ass Too! HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH 447406
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpeedzoneFL.com
KrUnK_KrIs

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 1:21 am

sir90hatch wrote:
KrUnK_KrIs wrote:

That sounds like a good idea Kris, well get krunk on some diesels afterward

Yes sir buddy. You know how we do it. Javi, you know I gots your first drink. An yeah I can lend a hand day of with the registration/setup an so on. Just lemme know. Holla.
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 4:49 am

im there, maybe i'l be the only turbo turtle again. who knows, maybe i can get some of the guys from miami to come and bring the true terrorcels. like 350whp im thinking that would be alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 2:21 pm

HA, that would be so wack to see..... i dont know what i would do.
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 12:00 am

I'll see what I can arrange. I'm pretty sure I can get at least one of them up here, just gotta wait for the forum to get back up and running. If there are any computer wizz's on here go to www.tercelonline.com, the problem that the site has is posted in detail on the intro page and the owner of the site needs help figuring out what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH   HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH Empty

Back to top Go down

HONDASPACE MEET/IMPORT RALLY MAY 17TH PENSACOLA BEACH
Page 1 of 1