RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the View on Sunday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corrupt_Customz

Corrupt_Customz

In the View on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: In the View on Sunday   In the View on Sunday EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 2:13 pm

Alright, well if you haven't read it on the forums its in multiple threads.
The car scene has been growing in Crestview for awhile. There are ALOT of cars in this small town and in the area in general its kind of a change to have meets on Sundays not many people have much going on besides church. So a small attempt to make a scene in Cview consistency is hopefully going to be our key. We meet up Every Sunday Night in BIG LOTs Parking lot @ 8:30pm if its raining on Sunday night we move over to The new Sonic Drive In next to Publics We've been doing this for about 5 months now and have had some pretty awesome turnouts. I'd love to see some new faces.... so only if my guys show up we'll be there hanging out; so stop bye and make an appearance for yourself or even bring your club. We've had Uncle Benny's Crew come down one week and we had a bunch of guys from injectedvids come hangout with us and Street Lethal is pretty consistent about showing up we've had some of the NF guys come hangout with us and of course all my Corrupt buds and the loners who just love cars. So stop by the meets what you make of it.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

In the View on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the View on Sunday   In the View on Sunday EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 10:25 pm

WHy are you making the third thread saying the same thing???? Please just edit your origional threads and bump them.
Back to top Go down

In the View on Sunday
Page 1 of 1