RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Urban exploring?

Go down 
+6
sbd4de3
Mitchamafied
dylanc5
fliphkd778
Caim
chirpchirp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 11:34 am

Ok. I know trespassing is illegal. Im not 5. you dont have to tell me that.

But I was curious if there was any abandoned / haunted/ etc factories, houses, hospitals etc around here. I for one would like to go. I dont know if anyone else would.

also heres a kickass thread from nasioc on urban exploring. Clicky
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 3:44 pm

^ i dont know of any area, but the guys that are good at this stuff are sick.

If it is what i think it is.
Back to top Go down
fliphkd778

fliphkd778

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 5:34 pm

The lost city in destin.
Hardly tresspassing, plus lots of quirk/odd stuff
Back to top Go down
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 10:16 pm

what? lost city?
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 11:02 pm

the lost city place is awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_constantine666
Mitchamafied

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 11:02 pm

That thread is amazing.

I plan on going to Lost City sometime soon.
But i really dont know any places.
Crestview...psh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tennismitch
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 11:07 pm

chirpchirp wrote:
what? lost city?

X2!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 6:17 am

okay wtf is the lost city how do you get there?
Back to top Go down
fliphkd778

fliphkd778

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 10:10 pm

Okay, the lost city is a sort of secretive location behind Walmart in Destin. More specifically north of that new church
-A while back, like half the fbw high school had a party out there.
-I've heard of police being back there from a highly unreliable source, just to throw that out there.
-You don't need 4wd to get there, it's about a 1/4 mile walk though.
-The lost city contains one lake, some big concrete poles like the start of a bridge or something, a large half complete aircraft hanger thing, many surplus work/military trucks as well as a few semis, a dome building thing with old hospital equiment(be careful in this area of syringes), an aircraft phototraphy dome, etc.
It's tresspassing. Didn't hear about it from me. You shouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
fliphkd778

fliphkd778

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 10:16 pm

It used to/may still be/ a mecca for rich kids in Kelly Plantion to try out their 4wd with some girls and not have a chance of getting stuck; plus the creepy factor. I've heard it's going to be cleared and built upon soon.
There was a time when my freinds and I went out there everyday for a week from noon to sundown to mess around. The next day things would be moved into odd places, as if someone lived out there or visited in the night. Stupid stuff, like chairs and tables that we'd never seen in the city with dining places set all with full glasses of water
That is the church in the mid/lower left corner
Urban exploring? 1-7
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 10:45 am

theres a semetary in PC beach, that everyone says you cant walk all the way around the barrer wall ( without getting pushed off of it) they say it feels like someone actually pushes you off, its freaky
Back to top Go down
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 12:01 pm

Dude, when's the next field trip?! LOL! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d
LaydOut

LaydOut

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 12:13 pm

idk, some friends want to go when we are in PC this weekend
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 1:18 pm

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=30.378679,-86.376722&spn=0.003425,0.009978&t=h&z=17

This is a creepy church in destin. It is real tiny and I have never seen anybody there or in it. Yet there is an alter thing set up and sometimes at night some lights will be on.

I couldn't figure out how to save the map so I just put the link. It is the tiny building standing by itself surrounded by woods on the north side of Daytona street. To get there, go down old 98 and turn north onto Miami street. Then left on Daytona.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
Pourman

Pourman

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 5:57 pm

Before Ivan , when you could DRIVE to Fort Pickens , we would go out there at night and climb into some of the Batteries that were off limits ... some of them are supposedly haunted Neutral , by the Ghosts of old Soldiers and some say by Geronimo , who was captive there and I believe he died there too ?? ... FYI , if you go during Summer , BRING a flashlight , a BRIGHT one , because there are some BIG ass Rattlesnakes down in some of them corridors , as well as Mocassins and Copperheads , especially when the heat of Summer arrives ... we used to go literally about 20 years ago Shocked ... oh yeah , Mushrooms made it REALLY fun & wacky Embarassed
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 6:07 pm

I have one for ya..... Old Bethel Cemetary in Crestview..... IS Haunted! A couple of Friends and I were out there in the Middle of the night one night and we were sitting there and heard Chains Clanking and Stuff Floating..... I actually heard that a group of kids were out there and didnt beleive anything about the Cemetary and when they heard noises and everything they ran so hard and fast that they didnt even stop to open the gate they just ran the fence Over..... I dunno.... All I do know is that I WILL NEVER Walk in to that Cemetary again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? EmptyWed 12 Mar 2008, 2:56 am

omgs.z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urban exploring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban exploring?   Urban exploring? Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban exploring?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: General :: Randomness-
Jump to: