RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Concert at the Wharf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

Concert at the Wharf Empty
PostSubject: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 2:55 am

Did anyone on here go? It was an awesome show, sound quality was great, beer a rip off, not crowded,
and a good fire show for the last band, bands that played are Hurt, Seether, Breakin Benjamin, and 3 Days Grace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 7:22 am

im not a fan of any of those bands, but glad you had fun.
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 11:43 am

You should have stopped in at The Florabama after the show ... I was slinging cocktails Cool
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 11:50 am

Pourman wrote:
You should have stopped in at The Florabama after the show ... I was slinging cocktails Cool

Me and Kris (krunk) probably would have, but he has to work today, plus I didn't get home till 2am, but well stop by sometime
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 12:40 pm

I would have gone for Breaking Benjamin. They're good live.
Back to top Go down
RSXHottie

RSXHottie

PostSubject: Re: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 12:42 pm

where do you work pourman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 12:44 pm

FLORRRRABAMA!
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf EmptyMon 03 Mar 2008, 5:51 pm

birdy wrote:
I would have gone for Breaking Benjamin. They're good live.
... yeah double post Rolling Eyes ... I heard they're breaking up after the show last night ?? ... some of the guys in the bands and their roadies were in the Florabama after the show last night , and that's what they told us ... Alan Jackson was at the Florabama the day before , he played the Wharf on Friday night ... SO glad Spring / Summer Season is here again ... a VERY fun place to work !! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concert at the Wharf   Concert at the Wharf Empty

Back to top Go down

Concert at the Wharf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: General :: Randomness-
Jump to: