RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

family type get together in january

Go down 
+30
tonkatruck66
asuaruto~tenshi
dibsen
GSRCivic
low95nissan
Scubasteve
kid 83
racinfeind59
sbd4de3
JoeC
Cat Momma
Pourman
Fraley
Cody-Subaru-WRX
ails98
sonicblueinteg
foreveraflboy
dsmtnr
Reign_Maker
Buss-man1994
bthepenny
lgnd6
that07balt
ho2nvda
tacosnismo2007
Disco
Dain
imlowrthnu
95shitegra
pjsj26
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pjsj26

pjsj26

family type get together in january Empty
PostSubject: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 9:38 pm

here's what we came up with folks.

I will add you to the list as you post your info

1. dsmtnr + 3 hot dogs,italian sausage and italian pasta salad
2. that07balt + 2 drinks
3. pjsj26 + 4 hamburgers cheese and hamburger buns
4. ho2nvda + 2 snacks
5. tacosnismo2007 + 1? drinks
6. sbd4de3 + 2 big side dish
7. catmomma +1
8. bthepenny +2
9. fraley
10. scubasteve
11. disco
12. 95shitegra + ?
13. buss-man1994 + ?
14. reign_maker + 1
15. pourman + jumbalaya
16. kid 83 + ?
17. low95nissan + ?
18. sonicblueinteg 25 loompia

saturday the 26th at liza jackson park, around 1 in the afternoon

parking on red lobster side

Last edited by on Sat 26 Jan 2008, 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
95shitegra

95shitegra

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 11:03 pm

wow you sprung this quick huh...LOL you know Im down. throw 1 cool toy in a pile of kids and see who comes out on top... so much enertainment
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 11:09 pm

Thats messed up, LOL.... I dont have Kids but got a lil cousin that would love to come out.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com
Dain

Dain

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 12:12 pm

Couple of those parks on 98 in your area FTW
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/talon4show
95shitegra

95shitegra

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 4:34 pm

As long as its not cold those parks on 98 would be a great spot... good call
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 4:38 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
tacosnismo2007

tacosnismo2007

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 7:16 pm

yeah im game lets go... let me know when
Back to top Go down
pjsj26

pjsj26

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 8:28 pm

I will have to start checkin out some of those parks and I will keep on the weather. if it stays like it has been this week we may even be able to go in the water, HAHA. were would be about middle for everyone or easiest to get to, navarre, fwb?
anyhow give some ideas and I will try to get the details figured out ok. what do you all think of like a pot luck cookout kinda thing, everyone bring somethin to eat?
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 10:20 pm

that sounds good.....now about the water thing....hahahahaha....i work in the water and it's f-ing cold. I've been in the water without a suit on in february and it was really cold, however, if the weather keeps up it might just stay warm enough that the kids won't mind it. but either way, i'm in and a potluck sounds damn scrumptious.
Back to top Go down
that07balt

that07balt

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyFri 14 Dec 2007, 3:50 pm

i'm down dont have kid's but i'm recently engaged and my lil sister love's car's
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thatoneguyfromthatoneplac
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyFri 14 Dec 2007, 4:01 pm

Kids are ridiculous when it comes to cold water! As long as it is wet and there is not ice over the top they usually don't seem to mind. At least the one's I have seen haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
pjsj26

pjsj26

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyFri 14 Dec 2007, 7:51 pm

just kiddin about the water. any good ideas about which park and if we wanna cook out or somethin?
Back to top Go down
bthepenny

bthepenny

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 12:12 pm

something in navarre/ gulf breeze area would be great for me.
Back to top Go down
Buss-man1994

Buss-man1994

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 3:24 pm

Im in if it is to cold we could go to someones house that has a big back yard and get some of those jumpin castle for the kids and cookout
Back to top Go down
pjsj26

pjsj26

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 3:54 pm

sounds good so far, would like some info from some more people on the place though. want to make sure we pick a spot everyone can agree on.
Back to top Go down
that07balt

that07balt

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 8:57 am

i'd be good from destin to gulf breeze... atleast if i still have my license.. but if i dont i'll make my girlfreind drive her car.. o and my suggestion is if someone want's to look into it there's navarre park right before the nav-beach bridge it's pretty nice they got the cabanna like things and a couple diffrent park's that are like age oriented and a really nice walkway that pretty much goes over the water
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 1:39 am

Why wouldnt you have your license?

The park in FWB is nice... They have covered areas and public grills... Lots of benches and tables too... Also, there is a nice parking lot to line the cars up in... We've had some small get togethers there in the past and its been nice...

Also, this may be a nice one to set up the donation box for... That way we can all pitch in for foods and drinkages and such... Any thoughts about that?

I'd love to come, set up a time and day... I'll be bringing my cats, bird and fish tanks... *my kids* Wink
Back to top Go down
pjsj26

pjsj26

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 7:31 am

I think Liza jackson park would be good, shelters, grills, playgrounds and big parking lot. if everyone else is ok with that then all we need is the date. the donation box would be good to
Back to top Go down
that07balt

that07balt

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 12:49 pm

reign_maker... i might be losin my license on some bs i had a court date dec 6th and i got one on the 26th and january 1st the popo's love me....

but yah liza jackson sound's good
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 5:29 pm

Stop all that speederz mang! family type get together in january 715828
Back to top Go down
pjsj26

pjsj26

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 8:37 pm

I know the feelin, got 3 speedin tickets in the last 7 months. 1 of them was for 87 in a 40. the cops like me too. good luck with court.
reign maker, how do you want to set up the donation box?
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyWed 19 Dec 2007, 1:34 am

Pj, we'll set up a hard date, then we'll open the PayPal acct info so people can donate... If people dont have PP and want to donate, we are always at the tuesday night swamp meets... So they can see me, Disco or Cliff and donate what they would like...
Back to top Go down
pjsj26

pjsj26

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 9:21 pm

ha guys, I need some suggestions on a good date so we can set this up?
Back to top Go down
dsmtnr

dsmtnr

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 9:28 am

I defiantly in, I get back to the states around the first of Jan. My two girls love cars and a family get together is a great idea. I'm in Crestview but any spot is good with us. I'm looking foward to it.
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 9:43 am

update?
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: family type get together in january   family type get together in january Empty

Back to top Go down

family type get together in january
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next