RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why the page is so wide?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pwr trpn

pwr trpn

Why the page is so wide? Empty
PostSubject: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 9:47 pm

My only complaint so far is the fact that the page is so dang wide! I have to scroll accross the page to see the topic and the last post from the home page. to much mouse work... Can it be fixed?
-Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 9:57 pm

its only like that if you have an old moniter that cant handle better pixel settings. sorry, but 90% of people are running higher image quality, which is why it would look like that on your computer, go to your settings and up the display settings.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 10:04 pm

Yeah...what cliff said. You may want to try turning up the resolution on the computer. Right click on the desktop and go to properties then click on the settings tab and see if you can make the resolution bigger, like 1280X1024. Or bigger if it's available. Sorry for the inconvenience, but like cliff said, it fits most peoples screens because we like to run higher resolution. Thanks buddy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
pwr trpn

pwr trpn

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 6:50 am

I have a 20" flat panel LCD monitor. This is the only site it does it on. Oh well...
-Dave
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 9:05 am

I have three up to date computers also and this is the only site that does it. Sucks
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 9:33 am

Doesn't matter how big your computer is...it just matters what the resolution is on it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 9:38 am

you guys just have to change the resolution. better picture FTW! itll all the text is smaller though, if you guys can handle it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 11:46 am

Well, the site font is still HUGE...
Back to top Go down
Greatgulley

Greatgulley

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 12:39 pm

All you have to do is change your monitor settings which you can do on the desktop set your video card settings to a higher setting and it won't do it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackspyda13

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 6:40 pm

birdy wrote:
Well, the site font is still HUGE...

we have blind people(me)
Back to top Go down
Dain

Dain

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 7:09 pm

Maybe he is azn?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/talon4show

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 7:11 pm

who?
Back to top Go down
Dain

Dain

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 7:27 pm

That was a "see in widescreen" joke. Way to catch it. Fuckin' n00b.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/talon4show

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 7:30 pm

i understood the joke, was wonderin who you were talking to.

noob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 9:34 pm

it was me.

but the problem is the banner i already checked. me and my awesome mac laptop can fit 2 of this pages in my monitor. why? because im bad ass.

for the window guys (which sucks). make sure you are running 12**xWHATEVER to guarantee an awesome page look and smaller looking fontage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 9:46 pm

macs are gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 9:58 pm

and all i thought this is a friendly site.

i cant believe i am gay in your eyes. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 9:59 pm

lols, you are the only one. but I still heart you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the page is so wide?   Why the page is so wide? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the page is so wide?
Page 1 of 1