RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! Empty
PostSubject: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 1:34 pm

For those people who have seen my car, the 2 Nismo (not real) seats are for sale. No brackets though. But for those people who does not have Nissans you can just take the Nismo name off by taking it off. HAHA.

Anyways, its 100 dollars for the pair. That is hella cheap.

for those who does not know what they look like, it looks like this.

FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! Rsb-nis-rd

I will get pictures up for people who are interested. It's in hella good condition and really comfortable. I want to sell it because I want to get some rails for my BRIDE.
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 2:16 pm

Seats and Harnesses? $100?
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com

PostSubject: Re: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 3:22 pm

no harness just the seat. the pic was just there for sample. the seats look like that.
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 3:32 pm

Gotcha.... And they Are Black?
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com

PostSubject: Re: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 3:34 pm

yes they are black, kinda leatherish. i like it but i need to put my brides in. if interested come and take a look at it. im pretty much home the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! EmptySat 22 Dec 2007, 12:04 am

That would be a sweet addition in my Supra(exnay the nismo badge) but gotta spend my money on the more important things. I here the factory driver seat weighs like 75lbs in an MKIII!
Back to top Go down
Greatgulley

Greatgulley

PostSubject: Re: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! EmptySat 22 Dec 2007, 12:35 am

Haha Nismo in a Toyota thats funny!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackspyda13

PostSubject: Re: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! EmptySat 22 Dec 2007, 9:30 pm

nobody wants it for that cheap of a price? must be a really bad looking seat. hmm
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 12:26 am

Dude, it's Christmas time! I'd say leave em in the garage for 2 or 3 weeks then repost em on here for the same price. You'll sell em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!   FS: Racing seats FOR SALE! Empty

Back to top Go down

FS: Racing seats FOR SALE!
Page 1 of 1