RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed

Go down 
+8
dibsen
tersplat
Reign_Maker
Harleyguy
spyder1337
LordofChaos
foreveraflboy
Srt_4_Jeramey
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Srt_4_Jeramey

Srt_4_Jeramey

Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed Empty
PostSubject: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 4:43 pm

Here is the graph. Fully corrected numbers, smothing is 5, 380WHP and 400WTQ cheers . I have an AGP 50 trim set-up at 22-23psi. John at Adams Auto said he could get it to 400WHP but I chose to stop. The uncorrected numbers with the weather the way it was yesterday was 397WHP if I remeber correctly. I had a blast and recommend John at Adams Automotive to anyone wanting to tune or dyno, great guy.

Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed Dynograph

Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed Dyno2

Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed Dyno3
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 4:57 pm

very impressed.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 4:59 pm

at what rpm was your peak power? you cut off the RPM part of the graph Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
spyder1337

spyder1337

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 6:12 pm

LordofChaos wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
Srt_4_Jeramey

Srt_4_Jeramey

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 6:59 pm

LordofChaos wrote:

Yeah I had to take a photo of it b/c my scanner is not working. Right there where the curve dips down a tad and then start climbing drasically is 3500rpm. Redline is 6000RPM, I am very pleased with the curve and power band. Those numbers are corrected also, so days like today when it is cold its about a 10-15WHP increase and tourqe as well.

I put some DR's on today and made 3 pulls in 3rd at a 60roll and spun the tires to 95MPH and let off. So right now traction is a pretty big bitch but I am working on it.
Back to top Go down
Harleyguy

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 8:12 pm

I was there, and I must say, I was impressed .
Back to top Go down
Srt_4_Jeramey

Srt_4_Jeramey

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 10:59 pm

Harleyguy wrote:
I was there, and I must say, I was impressed .

Thanks man, I had a great time. You guys really have a good crew and shop over there. You should see it on the road lol, I spun them at 90MPH today. I thought John was exagerating when he said I would spin through 3rd.

I will be back to visit with more upgrades in not to long Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed 550103 .
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 11:23 pm

Congrats man, nice numbers fo'sho!

Oh, and +1 to Adam's... Great crew out there...
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:59 am

+2 to adams. Johnny was talking about your car today when i went and got mine dynoed. he said you were running race gas and he was like you were at 390 and he said if you want 400 just tell me and you can get it. lol thats quite a bit of power for an SRT4.
Back to top Go down
dibsen

dibsen

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 5:58 pm

Kind of sucks that you got no grip, does that thing have lsd. I don't know squat about neons.
Back to top Go down
girlyboostdlude

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 3:16 am

+3 to Adams Auto! Johnny is the best tuner around!!! Nice numbers... i bet its fun!
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 6:37 pm

Nice numbers, and a big cheers for Adams Auto, good job Johnny Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed 550103
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
bryan

bryan

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySat 26 Jan 2008, 7:51 am

where's the dyno place? i wanna try to dyno my car too.
Back to top Go down
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed EmptySat 26 Jan 2008, 8:59 am

crestview, off hwy 90
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed   Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally got it tuned and dyno'ed
Page 1 of 1