RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's yo new years resolutions biatches?

Go down 
+10
sir90hatch
Cat Momma
95shitegra
GSRCivic
bthepennyswife
LordofChaos
ECH257
bp92gsr
Disco
Reign_Maker
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

What's yo new years resolutions biatches? Empty
PostSubject: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 3:24 am

1: get the Supra running...
2: quit smoking by 12-31-08
3: make mo money mo money mo money then last year
4: get my "problem" fixed so I can get back up to my fighting weight... Very Happy:D:D
5: get to expert level on Guitar Hero 3... Wink
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 9:53 am

Get the teg in the 7's
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

bp92gsr

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 11:59 am

get my teg torn apart and put together safely w/o buying abunch of unexpected parts.
Back to top Go down
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 1:50 pm

spend as much time as possible with family.
continue being an ass to strangers.
maybe work on a car or 2.
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 2:13 pm

run 6s.

stop spending so much money on my car

get up to 260lbs cut

get another job to pay down bills

propose to my girl
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 3:02 pm

I don't make them because I don't follow them.
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 4:24 pm

Buy a House

Lose the rest of my baby weight

Be more understanding

Spend as much time with the hubby as i can without going insane (never know when he may have to take off again to the sandbox).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 5:19 pm

birdy wrote:
I don't make them because I don't follow them.
I know right... Why have goals? What's yo new years resolutions biatches? 559462
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 5:57 pm

You lock it up. Things will set themselves in place as they come. Resolutions are a setup for failure.

I'll bet money at least 30% of the women in this country want to lose weight in this country but won't drop a pound.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 6:08 pm

Wrong... Its more like 65%... Wink Or higher...
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 10:50 pm

I am doing well so far. I haev already lost 30 some. I don't care to admit to it, but I weighted 130 before I got preggers by the end of the pregnancy I weighted close to 200. No joke at all. When I had the baby, I dropped down to 175. I am not saying what I currently am, but its a lot less than 175. Smile So I am going to keep losing the weight. I hate being "fat".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 11:53 pm

I've never weighed more than 160lbs in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 12:03 am

Well...i'm around 250 right now. I have a short term goal of 200 pounds by the end of february. affraid And I don't have a certain "TIME" I want my car to be in, but I do want to get better at the track...I'm hopin for 9 flat with stock internals. Maybe a mix of practice and me losing weight I can do it. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 12:05 am

Gut your car and delete everything you don't need including sound deadening material Smile
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 12:14 am

SOUND DEADENING MATERIAL????? apparentely you've never riden in an old Civic...HAHAHAHA What's yo new years resolutions biatches? 502821 ...dude said "sound deadening material"...HAHAHAHA Razz my carpet has holes in it and my back seat is about as thick as a piece of cardboard...so no...there is no sound deadening material... lol!

But I was thinking of pulling off a few things like the bumper absorber thingy's that weigh a good 10lbs each...but other than that, the gutting I'm going to be doing is my fat ASS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 2:11 am

birdy wrote:
I've never weighed more than 160lbs in my entire life.

Congrat's on that one! You also haven't had a baby have you?!?! I don't think so!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 1:28 pm

It wasn't meant as an insult, haha.

I'm not proud of my uber skinniness.
Back to top Go down
95shitegra

95shitegra

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 5:36 pm

yeah i never stick to my goals either, but while were talkin bout bein fat, when my girl was preg. all we did was eat and i was up to 285, I know sick, but now im down to 210 so yeah im gettin down there.
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 6:18 pm

I only have about 15 more to go before I am to my goal!!! I am proud of myself. Everyone said that I would never be able to lose it all, ha I'll show them!!!
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 11:31 pm

Yeah Penny's wife, I dont think Birdy was meaning to insult you, he's just REALLY skinny... I could fold him up and put him in an envelope, lol...

BTW: congrats on your goals! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 12:00 am

My resolution is the same as Penny's wife... except for it being caused by a baby. Shocked It's the same every year, I end up losing 30 or so pounds, but, thank God, never gaining more in the process. So, here's to that, Will! Razz

Besides that.
1.) my car needs love.
2.) pass my AP class.
3.) never hydroplane, again.
Back to top Go down
http://cat.gknu.com
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 4:15 am

I think I saw him out at the meet sitting on his engine. haha. If I even thought about sitting on my engine, being my car the engine would fall out of the car... haha can't trust to many domestic cars. lol
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 4:16 am

Cat Momma wrote:
My resolution is the same as Penny's wife... except for it being caused by a baby. Shocked It's the same every year, I end up losing 30 or so pounds, but, thank God, never gaining more in the process. So, here's to that, Will! Razz

Besides that.
1.) my car needs love.
2.) pass my AP class.
3.) never hydroplane, again.

I go to the gym about 3days a week sometimes 4 depends on what I do that horriable. ahah, you can go with me if you want to.
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 7:15 am

Well lets see, I don't have to worry about weight, I'm the skinniest out of ya'll, you could fold me up and stick me in your wallet, lol. I am going to get a running hatch this year, and put her into the 8's all motor, thats my main goals for this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 10:42 am

bthepennyswife wrote:

I go to the gym about 3days a week sometimes 4 depends on what I do that horriable. ahah, you can go with me if you want to.

That's a good idea, I'll make time for that. I work out in Downtown FWB till 5PM, Monday-Friday, so I'm free anytime after that and weekends. :] This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://cat.gknu.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's yo new years resolutions biatches?   What's yo new years resolutions biatches? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's yo new years resolutions biatches?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next