RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S_2JZ_K

S_2JZ_K

2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"** Empty
PostSubject: 2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"**   2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"** EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 5:18 am

Hi, I'm Mike, I'm a co-worker and friend / customer of Fifty Fifty Racing....we build all kinds of performance cars...we are the creators of the 2JZ S2000...2JZ = Toyota Supra motor if you didn't know lol...but yea i am currently in the process of building mine it's a 2000 Honda S2000...it's silverstone metallic with red / black interior...i'm going to do what other customers and friends said they were going to do but never did...starting today i'm going to be posting pics of my build starting off with motor pics, and then the chassis mod pics... give us a call if your interested... we also do any Honda / Acura Turbo kits, Exhausts, Intakes, Rebuild motors, Rods / Pistons, ect.. AT A WAY CHEAPER PRICE THEN ANYONE ELSE IN THE AREA BUT WITH THE SAME PERFORMANCE... (571) 438-0974 ask for MIKE, MIKE, OR BRIAN

Thanks Enjoy....
Lil' Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mitsu_eclip_man
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: 2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"**   2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"** EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 8:49 am

went to the site cool pics but I see no data concerning power output. I am really interested in the dyno numbers because I saw in the thread that was locked that this swap runs around 16K. Just want to know so that I could get a general horsepower to dollar ratio , which would allow me to make a true cost benefit analysis of this swap as compared to other methods of modifiying these cars( turbo, supercharger etc.) Any information about the swap beyond the use of the 2jz motors swap would be great
thanks
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: 2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"**   2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"** EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 12:15 pm

a friend of mine had a s2000 and sent it to them, he didnt give me numbers but i know he had a supercahrger on his stocker motor.. and said that the power of the new one is sooo much better than the s2k/supercharged motor. his setup isnt even nasty, i believe it was just a stock turbo setup!

im guessing the reason there is no prices is that there are wayyy to many options to just throw them on the site. lots of choices in axles, trans, clutches, different motor setups yada yada yada.
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
racinfeind59

racinfeind59

PostSubject: Re: 2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"**   2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"** EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 1:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxuOCbY21A

that video shows a dyno for ya
the yellow one made 550hp
and the silver one made around 900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"**   2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"** Empty

Back to top Go down

2JZ S2000 **"OFFICIAL THREAD"**
Page 1 of 1