RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cloverfield

Go down 
+15
Reign_Maker
00CSVT
luderob
gdubber
sonicblueinteg
awdcane
Scubasteve
chirpchirp
skweeters
girlyboostdlude
ails98
JoeC
95shitegra
LordofChaos
Moose
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skweeters

skweeters

Cloverfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 12:01 am

i concur with lordofchaos.
Back to top Go down
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 12:04 am

best movie so far this year=JUNO...but i guess we will see if this can top it...but sorry, i dont think it will
Back to top Go down
http://www.panhandledubs.forumotion.com
skweeters

skweeters

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 12:05 am

lol. i concur again!
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 12:05 am

well.. i read reviews from some different websites, all basically said same thing.
this movie kicks ass.
Cloverfield - Page 2 941794
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 12:06 am

garrett you cant do that. we have to think the same! Mad
NO how could you! Sad
Back to top Go down
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 12:06 am

well we will see...you never know...like chaos said all movies say there the best...but from what i've seen it does look good
Back to top Go down
skweeters

skweeters

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 12:09 am

gdubber wrote:
...like chaos said all movies say there the best...

i tell him this all the time, then someone else says it and he agrees!!! Cloverfield - Page 2 382127

what am i going to do with this boy???Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 12:58 am

^^ lol

i def think its going to be good tho. i wanna see juno soo bad. but every time im supposed to see it with one of my friends i cant for one reason or another >_
Back to top Go down
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 9:51 am

JUNO FTW...
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:05 pm

So I saw Cloverfield at Midnight Showing last night.
Let me just say, you will not be dissapointed.
It was pretty much KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can go see it.
go now. haha
Best movie of 2008 by far. cheers
Back to top Go down
luderob

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 1:13 pm

it's gay as shit IMO. IF you go an see this movie like I did at 12o clock then let me know so i can come rob you of all your money. Becuase you aren't spending it correctly anyways. This fucking tool of a movie had 30 minutes worth of previews that also had a shitty tang to them. Then the movie finally starts at 12:30 with a bunch of boring ass bull about the young main characters trying to make you get all attached to their lives. So finally another thirty minutes into the movie the action starts. Then fuck me sideways it doesn't explain shit then it ends like the most shittiest ending that could have possibly been ever ended.

oh yea and the whole movie is shot from the dudes little camcorder which amazinlgy has a fucking ten hour lasting battery and night vision and it is damn near indestructible! It is like the creators were saying to them selves..."lets shoot a whole movie with jittery shit scenes and completely out of focus so when rob eats all his large buttery popcorn he will feel sick as shit and throw up all over the hot bitches in front of him. Then his neck will begin hurting because all the fucking moving of the camera makes it seem like RL we are so cool!"

Well CF creators..fuck you and everything you stand for! The only good part was almost getting to see the beth chicks nipple in the beginning
Back to top Go down
00CSVT

00CSVT

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 2:55 pm

Moose wrote:
is anyone else looking forward to this movie? it looks pretty interesting. i found a supposed picture of the monster from it click at ur own risk (spoiler?)
[url=http://wayangtopia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/cloverfield-monster-picture.jpg
http://wayangtopia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/cloverfield-monster-picture.jpg[/quote[/url]]

Haha, I spoiled myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rexxdoggy
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 3:08 pm

wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
your the first person i've talked to that didnt like it.
Always is someone negative around when you need em huh?
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 3:08 pm

i dont pay to go see movies btw.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 2:24 am

Was it godzirra?
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 2:37 am

Let me be the second person to say that this movie sucks and your time would be better spent watching paint dry. The movie is like the blair witch project with a huge monster. I cannot find the words to convey how disappointing this movie was. Several people suffered for motion sickness and some even vomitted
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 3:04 am

i've read sooo many reviews that say it sucked.

i HATED blair witch project because of the filming, made me to irritated to watch it. everyone says this one is the same. there are parts where it is just filming the ground. wtf? i wont pay money to watch someone film the ground?!?

maybe i'll rent it when it comes out
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 10:00 am

wow. i have read many reviews that it was amazing. and i can copy and paste some of them. Suspect

I dont understand whats up with all these negative comments on such a great movie.
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 12:07 pm

i've read both good and bad comments on the movie.

i'll wait for dvd/rental.
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
tdi520

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 12:47 pm

The whole movie is some guy with a cheap camera and it's shaking the whole time? Meh, doesn't sound like it's even worth downloading.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 3:39 pm

Saw the movie today with GreatGulley. I thought it was awesome. Altho i don't think it would be as cool to watch on DVD. I think the movie theatre atmosphere is a must.
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 4:17 am

gayest fucking movie ever, i seriously want a refund!
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 9:21 am

So I guess it's one of those that you have to go see for yourself because everyone seems to LOVE it or HATE it. The people that can get past the camcorder shaking/blairwitch kinda thing that's going on seem to like it...the ones who hate it, hate it because of that. Just from what I can see...I don't think it will bother me, so I still want to see it. I'll give my review later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 9:32 am

i didnt mind the camera shaking and it was still the dumbest movie ever.....
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 9:36 am

What didn't you like? I'm thinking aboug going to see it today...

(don't spoil it if the reason you didn't like it will spoil it) Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloverfield
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: General :: Randomness-
Jump to: