RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

need sum help!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.bumper.sticker.wisdom.

.bumper.sticker.wisdom.

need sum help!! Empty
PostSubject: need sum help!!   need sum help!! EmptyTue 08 Jan 2008, 9:20 pm

k. i just got an alarm and remote start to put in a 96' honda accord. i havent finished with the security part but thats not the problem. the problem is wen i use the remote start the engine starts but the starter dosent disengage. its fine wen i use the key to start it but if i try it by remote i get that wonderful screeching noise that evrybody loves to hear sooo much. anybody got any idieas.
Back to top Go down
.bumper.sticker.wisdom.

.bumper.sticker.wisdom.

need sum help!! Empty
PostSubject: now   need sum help!! EmptySat 12 Jan 2008, 9:36 am

ok new problem. there is a wire on the remote start reciever that disengages the starter. i found it but i dont know which wire in the car to splice it into. i was thinking somthing that has to do with the tac. but i cant get to it. right now its spliced into a constant power wire so when i use the remote start the engine will turn over for a split second but not long enough to start it on the first try. it usualy takes 2 or 3 tries. anybody know were i'm suposed to splice that wire into.

i know wast ur probly all thinkin... i'm one of those do it yourselfers that dosent know wat hes doing and starts on a project, messes it up and never fineshes. well maby i am... but please help me anyway!!!
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

need sum help!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need sum help!!   need sum help!! EmptySat 12 Jan 2008, 1:15 pm

i just did mine back in agust and its a viper 570 ( keyless, remote start) but do you have the paper for installing it,like what the shops use( b/c then its a pain in the ass if you dont man. ) i'll see if i still have mine or can print on out of the shop, ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need sum help!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need sum help!!   need sum help!! Empty

Back to top Go down

need sum help!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: Tech Section :: Interior/audio/electronics-
Jump to: