RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.

Go down 
+18
Disco
sonicblueinteg
Dapper_Dan
tonkatruck66
tdi520
asuaruto~tenshi
Geno
racinfeind59
FightersGarage
sir90hatch
ls/vtecJon
ho2nvda
pwr trpn
Dan
LordofChaos
rigged200
lgnd6
GSRCivic
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 11:14 am

As most of you know, I just recently sold my 95' Talon TSi. 6 bolt car, full bolt-ons, and a 16g. It was aiiiight but not the car I wanted it to be.

Here is my new "project" so to speak. I'm only calling it a project because the wheels, lack of drop, and interior disgust me. I got it for a good price and I needed a car so I couldn't really pass it up. I already have an aluminum radiator for it and possibly a new dash. I'm currently looking for some stock or cheap/decent looking wheels to roll around on because the ones on the car now are not acceptable. The car is already equipped with the Greddy M-spec front mount, new style HKS SSQV, Circuit Sports down pipe, Fidanza flywheel, Exedy clutch, Defi boost gauge, and I've got the SAFC neo I kept from my talon Cool

1) I'm not really a fan of the sr20det because I think it's weak, haha. It's a decent motor and all but I'm so 4g63 bias, it's not even funny.

2) I know the car is ugly. If you want to reiterate that fact in this thread to me, be my guest.

3) I will be picking up the following parts as soon as I shop around and get prices Smile

Buddy Club Spec II exhaust -aka- The world's longest down pipe. It's going to be loud and I'm going to love it.
I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. BC_Spec2

AEM Uego Wide Band - Had it on my TSi and liked it.
I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. 304100

Brian Crower cams - because they're the shizzz.
I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. Sr_cam

I can't decide on what coilovers I want to go with. Cliff was talking me into a company called BCR that is apparently pretty good. Drift Brigade runs them on all their cars so something has to be good about them. Another option are Megan's street coilovers. They aren't the best in the market but definitely offer the "greatest value" as Jimmy from Fighters put it. The coilovers all depend on what price I can get what for.

JDM rps13 tail lights - because I <3 them. Only if I have enough money after the above mods though.
I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. RPS13_Tail_Light_Set

Anyway, here it is... don't thrash me too hard What a Face

I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. 3642805489.235874820.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.561x421

I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. 3608571855.235874820.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421

I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. 3608571856.235874820.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421

Last edited by on Thu 10 Jan 2008, 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 11:32 am

I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. 197941

I like this sooo much better than the Talon. You're bringing it to Disco's Saturday right? Looks pretty clean...seems to be a good starting point. A drop and some new wheels will do it a lot of good and appears that you might need a new radiator as it appears to be puking up rust. Very Happy

Overall seems like a pretty good deal. Good job... I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. 895837
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 11:34 am

birdy wrote:
I'm only calling it a project because the wheels, lack of drop... I already have an aluminum radiator for it
lol!

Ok...so I'm retarded. I posted that THEN actually read all the stuff you said. I guess we have the same opinion. HAHA I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. 550103
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 11:37 am

Haha, yeah...

The kid said that it had over heating problems. Jimmy at Fighters pointed out that the overflow outlet was not in use. So, when I test drove it, I plugged it up, filled it with water, and guess what? No over heating issues Smile

The body is straight but the interior irks me. S14 seats and a new dash will make me happy.

edit: And don't hate on the t3h tal0nz!
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 11:59 am

I don't see a sweet body kit in the list of wanted mods...

That was gay, why did I even say that. Sorry.
But seriously, I love those tail lights and you should definately make sure you have enough money to put them on. I have seen that exhaust on a couple 240's. I have never heard it but by how it looks and what you said, I am sure it will be ridiculous.

I can't wait to see some progress on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 12:05 pm

The BC II exhaust sounds insane. There is a guy named Charles (he's registered on here) with a real deal RHD sil80 and he's got that exhaust. It sounds ridiculously good.

Here is a clip of some retard doing a burnout with the BC II. You can't hear it's range going through the gears but you get the idea:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/492a1268-3c7f-4b7e-8469-60d9277c5bd2.htm
Back to top Go down
rigged200

rigged200

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 12:46 pm

wow....could never see you in a 240......
but notheless the car is in good shape other then the gay wheels and truck lift.....
you cant save yourself from the criticism....
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 1:08 pm

is that exhaust basically just a resonator?
doesnt sound very loud in the video!

car will look good with some work man. does the underhood paint match the body? it almost looks burnt orange... maybe just the lighting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 2:04 pm

i dont know what brc is , but ill be trying to hook you up with some BC R coils. lol
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 2:07 pm

I <3 your talon truthfully, but atleast you upgraded to RWD. Cars not too bad, but red ftl imo. Also BC's are great coilovers for the price. They are very popular in the SRT community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 2:33 pm

LordofChaos wrote:
is that exhaust basically just a resonator?
doesnt sound very loud in the video!

car will look good with some work man. does the underhood paint match the body? it almost looks burnt orange... maybe just the lighting?

It's more like a straight... pipe, haha. Maybe you have to hear it in person? scratch

Anyway, I just got the car and now on to ordering parts.
Back to top Go down
pwr trpn

pwr trpn

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 2:48 pm

Birdy, the Talon looked good, so I know this 240 you picked up will look fantastic. BTW, what is the goal for the car? Do you have a pic of another 240 hatch it may resemble when you are finished? I have raced plenty of these at the track. They trap very well, they just don't hook until half way down the track.
-Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 4:33 pm

I appreciate the words about my TSi, mannn. Goals? The drifting craze is beyond me. I just like the sound of RWD and turbo. I've always been more into straight line racing so I'm sure I'll frequent the track once it's in good condition.

Anyway, the majority of the money is for basic bolt-ons. The car is going be on the stock t-25 for a while. Soo basically what I'm saying is that this car isn't going to make any more than 250hp for a while Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 5:18 pm

you can get close to 300 on stock turbo, with some help, hopes and dreams. lol.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 6:34 pm

looks better than the one i got sittin in my driveway collection dust. good luck man.
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 6:50 pm

Will im loving the s13 Smile

ill miss seeing the talon
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 6:51 pm

Dude, it looks good Will, its not all that bad, and you definately have to rock them taillights, an old buddy of mine had them on his 240 in Ft. Walton, they are sick. That exhaust is so sick, the reviews on them are awesome, they make good power, I almost went with that exhaust a few years back. Was the engine bay resprayed, because thats a good looking orange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
FightersGarage

FightersGarage

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 7:07 pm

I'm mentioned a lot in this thread. ok, twice.

Overflow hose = good times. You got a good deal, the hg was my main worry with the repeated overheating. I can guide you on the proper path when you get there. ie, don't buy cams now, spend your money elsewhere type of stuff. hurrah bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fighters-garage.com
racinfeind59

racinfeind59

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 7:33 pm

nah man the car isnt ugly at all..once u pop the hood that is haha
and i got faith in ya man
gotta start sumwhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 1:31 am

FightersGarage wrote:
I'm mentioned a lot in this thread. ok, twice.

Overflow hose = good times. You got a good deal, the hg was my main worry with the repeated overheating. I can guide you on the proper path when you get there. ie, don't buy cams now, spend your money elsewhere type of stuff. hurrah bandwagon.

You talk like you know me, son.

I would never buy parts from you!

I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. 327526

edit: Whomever changed my name to "DK" has an amazing sense of humor and is a big douche bag, hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 2:31 am

im King Douche.

cheap ass skimping on the suspension lol.

ilu will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 2:37 am

You lock that shit up. We've discussed why I don't need coilovers right now.
Back to top Go down
Geno

Geno

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 2:49 am

Copy cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 2:54 am

Even more so if I have enough money for those wheels of yours in about two weeks Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 2:58 am

hollarz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.   I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13. Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess I'll make one of these... My new POS S13.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next