RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?

Go down 
+2
J-Pro
Cody-Subaru-WRX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 12:10 am

want to clear out my headlights, want to find someone with an oven that has done it before, or knows how to do it, i found directions and uhhh, i just need the oven.

PM me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 4:27 am

i would say id do it for you, but you waiting way to long to throw this up here, its really easy.
Back to top Go down
J-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 5:34 am

cody that's way too easy. i mean easy enough that i could probably do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 7:30 am

yeah jamal can do it, he watched me do the ones on my Sti lol.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 8:43 am

I did my 04 Civic with a heat gun instead of an oven... Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? 550103
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
J-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 5:58 pm

and that basically means i did it myself lol
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 6:17 pm

A heat gun would be the surest way not to mess them up. I have heard plenty of good stories about doing them in the oven and then there is also the numerous stories of blunders doing them in the oven. I did the Element's in my oven but I had bought an extra one off of E-Bay for $25 buck just in case I f'ed somthing up. I would love to do the CL but at 150 - 300 dollars a light I can live with the difussers till a cheap set comes my way. Anyways, it was not difficult, maybe a bit messy, but the best advice I can give you is take your time and properly reseal them.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 8:01 pm

yea i have the directions, its not that difficult, i just need an oven guys.
Back to top Go down
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 9:13 pm

Jamal, you didn't do it by yourself! Or did you already forget!?! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptySat 12 Jan 2008, 2:52 am

I NEED an oven PLZ!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 4:16 am

Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
I NEED an oven PLZ!!!!!!!!!!
why do you need a oven ???? its not a special oven that is required to do this mod just a regular house hold oven and baking at 200 degrees, oven mitts so you don't burn your hands Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? 852229 you know the rest if you got the instructions from nasioc
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 4:17 am

why are going to clear your headlights if you tinted them ????
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 10:56 am

Heat Gun... Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? 895837
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 1:23 pm

awd cane:

i dont live at my house im 17 and im living with a friend right now, and they got new appliances and i dont want to use $8k appliances.

and if you havent heard, my headlights are all new because the last week of the 28th of November someone hit my car and damaged them, and i dont want to spend the money to get tint again, and with the wart on the headlight its hard to work on an it doesnt look clean up close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?   Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone that can help me out with headlight baking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: Tech Section :: Exterior/Detailing-
Jump to: