RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me ana Viper and a Vette

Go down 
+15
cviewc850
nismodude
slammedsierra00
suzuk600
KongGMC
ls/vtecJon
ho2nvda
pwr trpn
gdubber
Reign_Maker
ails98
tonkatruck66
LaydOut
sir90hatch
Disco
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Dec 2007, 5:40 pm

I too would never scoff at the 1/4 I know that where all the big events are held and its gotta be fun topping out your car. And im sure for you domestic guys fourth gear can be fun as hell but for us cute little inports fourth is usually nothing special. I just cant see a reaon to hate in an 1/8 mile track.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Dec 2007, 5:42 pm

my 4th gear is about as fast as a turtle on crack. i love the 1/8th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 2:11 am

Disco wrote:
Lord of Chaos Why are you being a dick???????? Im proud of my car,, and the 1/8, like you said gives no room for error theres no time too "catch up". Yeah maybe the guy in the viper cant drive or doesnt have the right tires but it was a fun run and im proud my little 1.8 was able to hold its own. Sure I didnt win the race but again it was still a great run.

BTW the hardest part of driving the 1/4 is done in the first half of the race. How much more skill does it take to shift gears one more time and hang on?

actually i wasnt. notice my first sentence was 'cool man'? that was directed at you lol.

second part of the post was directed towards the viper owner... i was saying he cant drive worth a damn! a win is a win, dont matter what you or them got, if you cross the line first and didnt redlight you win. end of story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 2:50 am

I guess when you read that, it can be taken either way... After talkin to LOC in PMs, Disco, I dont think he was dissin you... Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 550103
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 10:05 am

Well then I guess I owe you an apology for callin you a dick I must have mis read the post as sarcastic. The line about the 1/8 mile not being a true test of driver ability is what got me. I guess I gotta stop posting replys while getting my ass handed to me by 8yr olds in Halo. Sad
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 10:28 am

lol, its cool! i think the 1/8th shows more test of driver ability/car setup then 1/4 does... cuz you dont have time to make up for errors at allll

i hear ya about gettin whooped at halo Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 1:00 pm

Group hug... Jeez, I need to upload that group hug smiley, lol... I have a bunch more I gotta add... lol...
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2007, 11:57 pm

Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 532323
Back to top Go down
Greatgulley

Greatgulley

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 12:26 am

Disco wrote:
Well then I guess I owe you an apology for callin you a dick I must have mis read the post as sarcastic. The line about the 1/8 mile not being a true test of driver ability is what got me. I guess I gotta stop posting replys while getting my ass handed to me by 8yr olds in Halo. Sad

Haha that happened to me back in the day Now I rape lil kids (not literally)!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackspyda13
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2007, 12:57 am

Disco wrote:

hell yes i do!
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 1:06 am

Disco wrote:
I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! Wink
Back to top Go down
tdi520

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 7:01 pm

This is the same viper I beat a while back. I think his best time that night was like an 8.3 or 8.4. Hopefully he'll be out there in the summer when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me ana Viper and a Vette   Me ana Viper and a Vette - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me ana Viper and a Vette
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3