RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HID Installation HELP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

HID Installation HELP Empty
PostSubject: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 12:53 am

So i got my new HID kit today.
Considering i am not the that great at anything electric unless its a computer.
I was wondering if anyone tomorrow night at the Meet would like to help me hookup
my hid kit. It would be sweet considering im totally lost haha.. no directions besides the diagram on
back of the box For The LOSE.

anyone up to it.
I would greatly appreciate it !

much thanks !
see you all at the meet.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 8:46 am

this might be a good Job for a Mini meet we will be having another one next month
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 10:42 am

It's really easy. I wouldn't recommend doing it at the meet at night. During the day is much easier. I can show you how to at the meet...and if you park under the light, maybe I can help you hook it up. HID Installation HELP 550103

I'm there for ya bro, I know how bad you want to install them...I just got mine in. cheers

Only takes about 15 minutes or so as long as the bulbs are easy to get to. Meghan's was a pain because her bulbs are tucked behind the windshield washer flluid container and it's about an inch of room in there. So if you can take out and replace your bulb really easy, it shouldn't be a problem...the hardest part besides that is finding a place to mount the balasts. We'll take a look at it though man. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 3:20 pm

sweet thanks bro! see yeah there.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP EmptyWed 16 Jan 2008, 12:44 am

Dude...I guess you left when I got there pretty much scratch . Did you get them put in? If you need help let me know. Sorry bro Neutral
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP EmptyWed 16 Jan 2008, 2:04 am

yea man, are they plug an play? b/c if they are you need to check the polarity on your harness. other wise you'll blow the balests up
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP EmptyWed 16 Jan 2008, 9:33 am

No he won't...he got his kit from mark, so it has a relay with it. Some of us don't want to burn up our stock wires Alec. HID Installation HELP 550103 If he gets the polarity wrong with his harness with this, he's retarded because the plugs just match up. But if somehow he did, all it's supposed to do is engage the relay to allow power to the balast straight from the battery, so that just wouldn't happen and the lights wouldn't come on.

Anyway, it's really easy to hook up. If you are in niceville ever, I can help you out with it. Let me know garrett. Cool
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 12:23 am

haha whats up bro, i guess i did just miss you. Its no problem. it was cold and i had exams the next day. I had a guy show me how to hook them up.. its simple, i felt stupid after he showed me. I just have to clean the bulbs. I touched one of them before i knew about the whole "dont tought the bulb" crap. I just need to go buy some denatured alcohol at ace tomorrow so i can clean the bulbs, better safe then sorry. But yeah man, i think i got it figured out. thanks for the help and ill see you next week. You can tell me how i did !
thanks for the help man. Happy birthday! cheers
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 1:28 am

GSRCivic wrote:
No he won't...he got his kit from mark, so it has a relay with it. Some of us don't want to burn up our stock wires Alec. HID Installation HELP 550103 If he gets the polarity wrong with his harness with this, he's retarded because the plugs just match up. But if somehow he did, all it's supposed to do is engage the relay to allow power to the balast straight from the battery, so that just wouldn't happen and the lights wouldn't come on.

Anyway, it's really easy to hook up. If you are in niceville ever, I can help you out with it. Let me know garrett. Cool

Well i got mine from Unique car audio for the low on my end( but i use to work for them )lol, i know i need to put a reay on mine. affraid . they dont always match up though, most of the time they do. On mine though only one was backwards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HID Installation HELP   HID Installation HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

HID Installation HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: Tech Section :: Exterior/Detailing-
Jump to: