RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 11:02 pm

Make some mother fucking rules for the classifieds for Christ's sake! It's driving me crazy!

All these fuckers posting things for sale and saying things like "It's cool. $5k please."

Seriously! Pictures should be required. Specific info about each item as well!
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 11:48 pm

birdy for pres. '08
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:50 pm

Fine fucker...

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37568

Read em, tell me what you think...
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:53 pm

Username and password required n00bistrator!

I honestly don't even have to read them because any structure as compared to the one now will be 100% better.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:55 pm

[SIZE="7"]For Sale Rules[/SIZE]

1) THREAD TITLE: Must include Year, Model, Trans, Color, State, Price.
LIST THE STATE THE CAR IS LOCATED IN AT THE END OF THE TITLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

EXAMPLES:
89 Turbo 5Spd Targa White/Blue $3500 OBO FL
90 N/A Auto Black/Grey $1000 GA

2) THE POST:
Try to describe the car as much as possible... We want the good, the bad, AND the ugly.... List any and all known problems. Pictures are a DEFINITE MUST in selling your car. The more the better. Also include any way you would like to be contacted. Email address, PM, IM, Phone number...all of the above... Let the buyer know how to contact you.

3) PRICE: These are your cars for sale. Therefore its whatever pricetag you would like to put on it. HOWEVER just like in the FOR SALE section...we will not tolerate "make an offer" posts. THERE MUST BE A PRICE TAG. Not sure how much? Start a little higher and put OBO.

4) MODERATOR EDITS: If everyone follows the above as best they can thats less work for us moderators. If there are one or two things off or missing from the post a moderator might PM you asking for the information to be included in the first post...or a moderator might take it upon themselves to add the information if they already know it. If numerous things are done incorrectly as per previously stated don't be surprised to see your thread deleted or locked down. Post it right the first time guys. These rules arent too hard and frankly... will help YOU sell YOUR car faster.

Additional rules:

A: [color:92db="Red"][SIZE="5"]A minimum of 50 posts or 12 months membership to Supra Mania are required to post for sale ads.[/SIZE] This helps to establish you as a member of this community and not just someone using Supra Mania as a way to pawn your unwanted items. Also, it shows that you have some recognition in the community, and not just a newb. Anyone posting with under 50 posts will have their thread deleted, no warning. If you repost it, then you'll get a warning from the staff. If you post a third time, you will be banned. If you don't meet minimum requirements for posting, you may get approval. PM ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING!

.....A(a): We reserve the right to exclude specific individuals from minimum post count and/or start date rules on a case by case basis.

B: You must post pics of the items you have for sale. Not providing pictures will result in the thread being locked until pictures are produced. The only exception to this is if you are parting out a car. We dont expect you to take a picture of every little part, but in this case, post a picture of the parts car you are parting out. If you need a host site, www.tinypic.com is easy to use. If you post up something to the effect of "Email me for pics", then the thread will be deleted. If you arent too lazy to email pics, then you arent too lazy to post up pics.

C: We ask that you state what payment methods you prefer. People will want to know, so please state if you take checks, money orders, pay pal, cash, etc. *Although we don't need to tell you, it isnt wise to exchange cash unless its face to face*

D: No more bulking up threads with clutter. This has got to stop. No more "man, I wish I had the money!" "Man, that's nice, good luck!" "Bump" "Where were you 3 weeks ago when I needed one of these?" If the post isnt directly related to the item for sale, then it will be deleted. ***If the seller wishes to bump their own thread, thats fine.

E: We ask that the seller's include thier full name and email address in the thread. Failure to due so will result in the thread being locked.

F: If you are selling a car, we ask that you include a minimum of 3 pictures; interior, exterior and engine. People want to see, so show them. For more details, read "B" again.

G: Absolutely no ebay ads. If you are selling something that you have on ebay, then offer it here for whatever buy it now price you are asking. There are to be no "I have *xxxxx* on ebay, here is the link."

H: Do not post items for sale that arent yours, meaning, don't sell something here for a friend of yours, or your brother or sister or whoever. If it isnt yours, dont sell it here.

I: Seller must state where they are located in the thread.

J: If you have more then one item for sale, list it in ONE thread. Please don't make 5 different threads for 5 different items. If you have new items, add them to your original thread. If you can't figure out how to, then ask a mod. The problem we have as the staff is trying to merge threads that already have replies in them. It cant be done with out making a huge confusing mess. So the easy way for us to handle it is to start deleting these multiple threads. The easy way for you, as the seller, is to make just one thread for all your goods.

K: Bumping old threads has to stop. Here at SupraMania, we offer you, the member, a nice feature, it's called the PM system, or Private Messsage system. This unique and handy feature allows you to contact other members of this site privately. So, for example, say you find a part for sale in a thread that's 6 months, 12 months, 2 years old, DO NOT bump that thread and ask about it, instead, take advantage of our exciting PM system and PM that seller and ask them if the item/car is still available. Who knows, you may get lucky and they have it. Then again, they may not even be on this site anymore. If a thread is over 60 days old and it gets a bump, the thread will be locked, and you may very well be taking some time off of SupraMania. If you have the patience to SEARCH for the threads, then you should have the patience to not only PM the seller, but READ THESE RULES...

L. NO FEELER THREADS... Not in the forsale sections... If its NOT for sale, dont post it here, if it is for sale, then its not a "feeler" thread... If you post a "feeler" thread, it's getting deleted...

M. Post count rule applies, 50 post minimum, however at times we make exceptions. Due to a rash of inquiries lately for exemption from this rule, the following amendment is being made. Under NO circumstance will ANY exemption of the rule be made by anyone with LESS than 35 posts. IF you have less than 35 posts, do NOT send me *Reign_Maker*, Shaeff, or AF1JZ a PM asking for exception. If you send me a PM asking for approval, I won't even reply, into the trash the PM will go and that will be that.

Let me repeat: [color:92db="Red"][SIZE="5"]IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 35 POSTS DO NOT ASK, DO NOT PM US! YOU WILL BE DENIED![/SIZE] period...

N. If you have been warned about posting when you don't meet site requirements, meaning, if one of the mods/admin locks your thread with the link to the rules and the violation jpg and your thread has been moved to the graveyard, do NOT post it again until you meet site requirements. If you post your thread again with out reaching the required guidelines you will recieve a temporary ban of 7-10 days. When you come back, if you so decide to post your thread again, and do not meet the requirements, you will be perminantly banned from SupraMania.

Please read and follow these rules that have been discussed and approved by the staff here at Supra Mania. We may be adding more rules in the future, so please be aware. If one of us locks your thread, we will post why we did, and feel free to contact us to resolve the issue. The staff is taking its best efforts to help protect this community and to ensure that the transactions made here can continue. Please remember that selling and buying here are a privilege and not a right. When we make these rules, we ask that you follow them, they are here to protect not only the buyer, but the seller as well. But the staff also ask that you use common sense and be vigilant. If something doesn't "feel" right, then say something. We also invite the members to use the "Report Bad Post" feature when you find members in violation of the rules. Please don't attack a member who is in violation, just let one of us know, and we will take the appropriate steps.

We hope that you all enjoy the Classified sections of Supra Mania and wish you all good luck on your current and future transactions here.

[SIZE="4"]Thank you,
Reign_Maker and the Supramania For Sale Staff[/SIZE]
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:56 pm

Below is the form for parts for sale... Before you post anything, copy this and fill it out... By filling this out you will be fulfilling the majoirty of the rules, and I feel this will make it easier on everyone... If you dont use this form, then there may be a chance that your thread will be locked and/or deleted... I've taken the time to write this up to make it all uniform and easy for you the seller, and convienant for the buyer... If there is any information on this application that you can NOT fill in, then DO NOT POST!!! The moment you decide to sell on this forum, you become a business person, and to wit, you should open all avenues of communication...Who you are, where you are, and how to contact you... I want to make this point very clear to each and every one of you: Selling your goods on Supra Mania is a PRIVILEGE! It is NOT a right! It is NOT a freedom! It is NOT a guarantee...

NAME:
PHONE NUMBER: *Optional*
EMAIL:
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM:
PRICE:
DESCRIPTION:
PIC: *for car ads, post minimum of [color:c08a="Red"]THREE pictures... Exterior, Interior, and Engine Bay*

If you have multiple items, just rinse and repeat I.P.D.P....

Good luck folks...

Jake
Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:57 pm

Looks good to me, man. More structure than I even hoped for since I THINK I'm brilliant Wink
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:20 am

I know you do... Wink
Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:23 am

I know you think you know that I THINK I am brilliant.

I don't though.

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:26 am

My mind... Cant do it... must not try to wrap around Birdy's train of thought... Must resist... Trap... I know... Its.. a... trap...

lol...

Gimme some time, I'll edit the rules to reflect this site appropriately... My intent was to wait till we had the dot com up, but its taking longer than expected... But I will agree with you on this point: the classified sections DO need rules... I'll handle it by this weekend...
Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:28 am

Sweet. Now I can stop getting worked up over ten innanetz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!   AHHHHHHHHHH! Empty

Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHHHH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: Site Related :: Forum Suggestions/Site Problems/Feedback-
Jump to: