RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?

Go down 
+3
LordofChaos
bryan
Reign_Maker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:35 am

I mean, its cool to see some of the cars, but jezuz... I dont really care about seein someone get $150,000 for their 69 Studabaker... And when they devote 5 straight hours of air time to an over blown car auction show, ugh... I thought Wind Tunnel was a waste of air time, this is just annoying... I guess there arent any good races goin on... ANYWHERE... In the WORLD...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:36 am

I think it's fun to watch for a few minutes just because of the cars.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:38 am

I'd rather watch a show on how they found and restored a 69 Studdy rather than watch some fat guy scream tryin to sell it...
Back to top Go down
bryan

bryan

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 1:22 am

change the channel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 1:24 am

^Hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 1:31 am

bryan wrote:
change the channel
Thats what my wife told me... scratch
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 1:34 am

haha. its nice seein some of the cars on there... but it makes me sick with all the money they bring.

my dad has had cars that bring 6 figures on there now. that sucks. lmfao
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Geno

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 1:58 am

Reign_Maker wrote:
bryan wrote:
change the channel
Thats what my wife told me... scratch

Your wife sounds intelligent, that show is boooring imo.
Back to top Go down
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 1:03 pm

I like to watch it sometimes but I don't like the way its starting to change cars. Yesterday I saw a show on TLC where some dude went out and bought a 69 Z/28 shell for like 7 grand and was mad that there was rust on the floor panels and that he might not get $100,000 out of the car if he couldn't get it painted and ready in time to sell it on that show. Kind of made me mad he wasn't restoring the car because he liked it or he was into cars he said it was a way to make some money. Which I believe is the wrong reason to be into anything.
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

bp92gsr

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 6:18 pm

the wife also told me to change the channel. i kept watching.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 8:38 pm

Scubasteve wrote:
I like to watch it sometimes but I don't like the way its starting to change cars. Yesterday I saw a show on TLC where some dude went out and bought a 69 Z/28 shell for like 7 grand and was mad that there was rust on the floor panels and that he might not get $100,000 out of the car if he couldn't get it painted and ready in time to sell it on that show. Kind of made me mad he wasn't restoring the car because he liked it or he was into cars he said it was a way to make some money. Which I believe is the wrong reason to be into anything.

yeah, thats why i flipped burgers. i loved smelling like grease and wearing an orange uniform. not money at all. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?   Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who cant stand Barrett Jackson?
Page 1 of 1