RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The 'Rado is hurting

Go down 
+4
silver streak
tonkatruck66
Disco
Crimson.Colorado
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson.Colorado

Crimson.Colorado

The 'Rado is hurting Empty
PostSubject: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptyFri 25 Jan 2008, 9:18 pm

not sure how many of you are into domestic trucks but w/e

so this is the story...i get off work one day go out to my truck and find that the right rear tire is flat...no biggie right? put on the spare take it to tire shop spend 15 bucks get it fixed...no prob right?...well wrong... on my way home i was going up PJ Adams and right on the hill b4 the caution light some idiot decides to take the famous "last second right turn" and caused the cars behind him to brake quickly (a tree service truck followed by a z71 pickup followed by me...and unfortunatly i was following a little too close and happend to look out the window for no more than a second just as it started... by the time i looked out front again the trucks were almost stopped i hit the brake hard and was able to slow down to about 25 before hitting the z71 ass...

The 'Rado is hurting Img_2410

The 'Rado is hurting Img_2411

The 'Rado is hurting Img_2412

The 'Rado is hurting Img_2413

The 'Rado is hurting Img_2414

(i have already removed the license plate holder and trashed my favorite plate damnit i loved that Colorado plate...oh well hey if anyone wants to get me a cool new plate you will be my best friend...lol)
now heres the kicker....the z71 didnt have a fucking scratch!!! his trailer hitch reciever is what my truck ran into...so he said not to wrry bout it (after he hit the wrong nerve and i just went off on him) and just go on with our lives...lucky me...(in a way)

ok so i went to Crestview Paint and Body to get an estimate and grand total to fix ALL the damage (from previous engagement in Georgia) will be $1058...this includes new front chrome bumper (all three pieces), new right front turning lamp, new chrome accent piece on grille, and labor and install...

well i decided to take ths oppurtunity to buy some parts i have wanted for a while...
New SS front bumper, unpainted (will look badass on this truck) $375 from Street Scene
paint for the bumper to match truck color (ruby red metallic) ????
new clear lens headlight assembly (both sets headlamp and turning lamps) $180 from ebay
billet grille or speed grille insert for grille, bumper cover opening, and ss port opening on bumper) $50 or so bucks
New custom color Headlight bulbs and white or color turning bulbs $20 from ebay
grand total..about $625 plus paint...

hmm i wonder what ill do...spend more for OEM parts...spend less for style parts that i love...(no brainer)

still got enough to lower the truck and put the intake in...YEAH!!!! lol

so ill get all the stuff when i get the tax refunds...

anyways so there it is...my wonderful monday...man that was such a fucked up day... feel free to comment/bash...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hazardousjake
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptyFri 25 Jan 2008, 10:27 pm

Bummer brother I hate it for ya
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptyFri 25 Jan 2008, 10:33 pm

dang man, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
silver streak

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptyFri 25 Jan 2008, 11:32 pm

that sucks jake, i feel your pain. i reccommend factory spec in crestview though, i just got my car back from them, top notch work!
Back to top Go down
Baker

Baker

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptySat 26 Jan 2008, 11:12 am

That's exaclty why i never follow anyone to closely. NEVER! Cause you just don't know when somethings going to happen.
Back to top Go down
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptySun 27 Jan 2008, 12:07 am

Damn that bites bro! Hope you get her fixed soon!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptySun 27 Jan 2008, 3:07 am

Sucks man...but hey...at least you have an excuse to get the parts you've been wanting. The 'Rado is hurting 550103
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptySun 27 Jan 2008, 11:48 am

man i know how you feel...one of my good friends rear ended me cause he wasnt paying attention, like a month ago...but the good thing is his mom just wrote me a check, so i am going to get the stuff i want...anyway hope everything works out
Back to top Go down
http://www.panhandledubs.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptyTue 29 Jan 2008, 9:54 am

gdubber wrote:
man i know how you feel...one of my good friends rear ended me cause he wasnt paying attention, like a month ago...but the good thing is his mom just wrote me a check, so i am going to get the stuff i want...anyway hope everything works out

id like to rear end you.
Back to top Go down
Crimson.Colorado

Crimson.Colorado

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting EmptyTue 29 Jan 2008, 6:27 pm

whoa whoa whoa haha lets keep this one on the non-gay track ok. lol i can start a new tread for u guys if u want that...jk

btw nice jeep cliff
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hazardousjake
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rado is hurting   The 'Rado is hurting Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Rado is hurting
Page 1 of 1