RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adams

Go down 
+11
Mitchamafied
tersplat
little white crx
adm7328
BoostdDelSlow1
girlyboostdlude
ls/vtecJon
Reign_Maker
LordofChaos
lgnd6
Disco
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Adams   Adams EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 9:52 am

For those of you who know me you know that ive had Johnny Adams help work on and tune my car. All I can say is that im very impressed with the way Johnny runs his business and with the way he treats his customers. His qualitly of work is second to none and his atention to detail is sopt on.

Adams Automotive is a shop that will do all routine maintence or build you a monster engine for just about any application wether it be domestic or import. They also have a full exhaust shop in house that can build you a performance exhaust for your race car or make repairs to your old factory exhaust.

Johnny has a dynojet in his shop and is a Hondata dealer and tuner. SO next time you decide to get some work done remember Adams Automotive for all your automotive needs.
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 12:18 pm

This sounds like a radio commercial...Haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
LordofChaos

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 12:49 pm

so.. are they on the site?
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 2:15 pm

A couple of the tecs are on the site and Johnny is an anonomis (sp) member.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 9:54 pm

I love Adams... They took care of two of my Supras...
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 9:58 pm

Johnny is the man.....great guy great business man great person awesome Tuner
Adams auto..... great shop great people great enviroment

one of the best shops in my opinion
wont go any where else any more
Back to top Go down
girlyboostdlude

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 12:25 am

Again im gonna vouch for Adams Auto... Johnny and Mary have always been very good to me!
Back to top Go down
BoostdDelSlow1

BoostdDelSlow1

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 2:41 pm

girlyboostdlude wrote:
Again im gonna vouch for Adams Auto... Johnny and Mary have always been very good to me!
I will second that!!!
Back to top Go down
adm7328

adm7328

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 3:37 pm

does anyone know if they tune neptune
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/adm7328
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 6:47 pm

yes im sure he can, you may have to provide software. all the tuning programs function the same but use different software, kinda hard to keep up with all the updates for everyone of them.
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 7:03 pm

+3 to Adams, great service and excelent knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Mitchamafied

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptySat 02 Feb 2008, 12:50 am

Yep.
They work on pretty much everything.
Our accord, mini van, and diesel truck.
+4
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tennismitch
98vtec

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyWed 06 Feb 2008, 2:20 am

If you need Neptune, i am an RTP dealer. Johnny appeared to do a really good job with Capri's motor so obviously the guy has a clue :p
Back to top Go down
cintegra98

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyTue 12 Feb 2008, 9:05 pm

Johnny is a stand up person I have known hime for quite some time and may even know some of you from back in the day. He jsut recently tunes my gsr and is always easy to rech by phone and willing tohelp me out now that I live in pc. Fo those of you who might have known me I used to have a dark blue hatchback witha black wings west wing on it. My name is Scott, Johnny now own that hatchback. I used to help mike and chris out quite a bit at MPH automod before they closed. But anyway now to get off topic their isnt much better out there than adams.
Back to top Go down
nissanfreak

nissanfreak

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptyFri 22 Feb 2008, 10:02 pm

if you're out there Johnny Please respond to my new topic in the n/a section! Kuz Adams Auto Is the God Father of all shops!!!!!!!!!! And the discoverer/solver of the problem in you're ride.
Back to top Go down
gman787

gman787

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 1:41 am

I will share my expierence with adams automotive with one word, outstanding! for some of you might know and for those who dont what brought me to adams was probably the best damn person and friend i have met and that would be Disco. Disco knows a lot about hondas' but not everything, but i know i can ask him something and if he doesnt know he will bend over backwards to try and find out for me, this is a true friend. i brought my car here because i had had the infamous and worst problem with my honda, which was a wiring problem. my vtec was not engauging and for the past three months i have been saving money up to take it to a shop because through the great vine i was told it can be quite pricy..... plus i wanted to try to figure it out my self with the help of everyone i know from disco to reignmaker to brenden to so many more i wanted to learn all the ins and outs of vtec before i took it in. I had my original B16A swap done by l'orange but then i moved to colorado and when i was there the timing belt gave....so in sense i ordered another B16A motor and had some joe blow put it in, but not his fault by any means hondas' were just not his forte' haha. but disco called me up this past friday and offered his services i guess you could say to help me out to find the wiring problem by taking it to adams....because he has all the computers and what ever else i need. while me and disco were working on the car johnny came up and with out us asking began to help and i was very amazed and impressed just on how much one person could know about hondas'. he is a very personable guy and treated me like we had been friends forever which i had just met him on this saturday. i believe he is a master of his craft and i am happy to say that my car was worked by adams automotive. i would recommend this shop to any and everyone for anything you need whether it be an import or a domestic.
So i would like to say again thanks to disco and johnny for there time and effort put into my car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gridah787
Sponsored content

Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams   Adams Empty

Back to top Go down

Adams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: Site Vendors :: Adams Automotive & Dyno Tuning-
Jump to: