RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tunning w/ Emanage

Go down 
+4
little white crx
Pourman
Disco
dibsen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dibsen

dibsen

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 7:38 pm

I have a Mitsu Mirage that I will be boosting shortley. I have an Emanage blue and wanted to know if you guys could help me get her running lean and mean once I am done with the install.

I've heard nothing but good things about you guys, I even live right down the street from RPM and robbie from restylers said for full tunning I would be better off with you guys. So I will be calling when I get home in about a week. Look forward to meeting ya'll and geting the rage up and boosting strong.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 7:54 pm

Well I doublt youll hear from Johnny Adams himself on here but im sure he can tune it right. Hes a genious when it comes to boost.
Back to top Go down
dibsen

dibsen

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 5:50 am

So why does he have his own forum on here? I'm kind of corn-fused
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 10:14 am

Vendor sponsorship Wink
Back to top Go down
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 10:28 am

i will find out what i can for you today
cost
estimated time
schedule he may be available

or you could just call him...
Back to top Go down
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 12:48 pm

talked to johnny for you, he has done emange a time or two,

he said he needs to be sure you have all the cables and the password to change the setup. also your car needs to be obd1, and you should have the software to go with the emanage, he has software for it but prefers the one specific for your setup

if you have any questions call him at the shop, his phone number is in my signature but he will be out of town until monday...
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 9:50 pm

Have fun trying to find somone even remotely close that is well versed in tuning e-manage. Nothing against any of the shops around here but every where I went I got the same line......we can tune it...but. Most of the shop are willing to tune it but when asked they will tell you that they either have only tuned on it once or twice in a period of years or that they really don''t like to tune on it. And then there is the cost. Since they don't deal with all the time and their not as familiar with it, it seems to become price really quick. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
tersplat

tersplat

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyFri 01 Feb 2008, 1:17 pm

well that sucks. the Eanage is what is recomended for a piggy back for my car. Oh well I guess I'l have to find another brand. I want Johnny to tune it
Back to top Go down
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyFri 01 Feb 2008, 1:47 pm

whoa, i never said johnny couldnt tune emange.

he has a good amount of exprience with it, when i said a time or two it was meant to be sarcastic, which is why he talked to me in depth about all the cables and passwords required to get it tuned right.

he did say he prefeered emange ulitmate, but blue is ok too
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyFri 01 Feb 2008, 10:49 pm

I would still try to find a differnt unit....what about the AEM FIC unit.....its looking pretty good for what Ive read so far.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
robbie2883

robbie2883

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 1:20 pm

the emanage ultimate is a good unit for alot of you guys....as for jonny....he can tune anything...as long as he has the software
Back to top Go down
dibsen

dibsen

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptySat 23 Feb 2008, 11:30 pm

I have the suport tool and the main inj cable. As for the password, thats the first I have herd of that.

Thank for asking for me, I will call in the following week and talk some more specifics with him.
Back to top Go down
Jagsfan

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyTue 04 Mar 2008, 9:42 pm

Can Johnny tune a 1996 Mustang GT Convertible. It has a 4.6L V8 and I am installing a 75mm T/B with a high airflow plenum. I would like to get it tuned so I get the most out of her.
Thanks,
Jagsfan
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage EmptyTue 04 Mar 2008, 9:46 pm

please stop by the shop and ask Johnny im not sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tunning w/ Emanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunning w/ Emanage   tunning w/ Emanage Empty

Back to top Go down

tunning w/ Emanage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: Site Vendors :: Adams Automotive & Dyno Tuning-
Jump to: