RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.

Go down 
+10
troysc300
Reign_Maker
Dan
LaydOut
bthepennyswife
robbie2883
spyder1337
Disco
tonkatruck66
awdcane
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
awdcane

awdcane

please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. Empty
PostSubject: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 9:39 pm

Last night at around 9:30-10:00 a police officers came over after complaints were made about cars racing up and down 98. She spoke with two different groups of us. She tole the group that I was standing with that the officer that runs the substation near the swamp said that if there were anymore complaints we would not be allowed to meet in the parking lot anymore. I know that there were a few races that went down and that is cool and there were no complaints about that , but a certain individual that was driving a black GTO could have ruined the meet for everyone. Doing a fly by directly in front of the parking lot area and speeding through the parking lot multiple times is just plain stupid imo No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 9:56 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 9:58 pm

i know what you mean. and im not trying to protect the idiots that do it. not at all, but sometimes its people that no one knows that does fly by's and all that BS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 10:02 pm

tonkatruck66 wrote:
i know what you mean. and im not trying to protect the idiots that do it. not at all, but sometimes its people that no one knows that does fly by's and all that BS.

I feel you but unfortunately someone knows this person and she did it several times trying to show of her GTO please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. 715828 please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. 197941 please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. 559462

Last edited by on Wed 30 Jan 2008, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 10:03 pm

This post was needed.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 10:09 pm

it was girl... figures. lol jk. but seriously. people should stop doing stupid stuff like this. people want to show of their cars, when i can guarantee that theres someone else out there with a cleaner or faster car. doesnt make you look cool. makes you look like retarded please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. 603240
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 10:09 pm

hopefully it does some good because if we get pushed out of there we will be hard pressed to find another place we can go. Except gayfront on saturdays please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. 51563
Back to top Go down
spyder1337

spyder1337

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 10:26 pm

She have a Georgia front plate (like with a G on it)? LS2 gto right?
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 10:30 pm

it wasn't just the girl in the gto, there was a red integra and a couple civics that took off out of the parking lot peeling out.
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 1:27 am

I like being able to come to the meets on Tuesdays (not been there the last two on count of crabby weather and moving), but thats one of the days a week I look forward to because I get to leave the house for something other than grocery shopping and doctors appointments. lol. I hope whoever it was being a dumb dumb stops it! I will be upset if I have to go to "gayfront" with all the 16 year old hoochies. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 3:17 pm

spyder1337 wrote:
She have a Georgia front plate (like with a G on it)? LS2 gto right?

why yes sir that would be the one
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 6:01 pm

yea its a guys sister that goes up there. some guys were trying to get her to peel out and it wouldnt , so she did a fly by and flew into the parking lot
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 7:29 pm

awdcane wrote:
Doing a fly by directly in front of the parking lot area
Sounds like Birdy.. Razz

But yeah, on a serious note, we need to start regulating these meets. Or maybe start them somewhere else and have RULES like D2M has on their Friday meets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyFri 01 Feb 2008, 2:48 am

First gear is hardly a fly by.

I respect Florida streets by donating rubber.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptySat 02 Feb 2008, 3:37 am

This is fucking retarded... Im kinda starting to get fed up with the jackassery... It's like telling a little kid not to touch that, its hot, and he hovers his little hand over the stove to test you... So, when that happens you really only have two options: 1, knock the kids hand away before he gets burned, or 2, slap his hand on the stove, let him burn the shit out of himself and then let him live with that lesson... Now I dunno about you guys, but this shit is getting tired really fast... The last couple of weeks have been getting progressively worse with a handful of these people, and while I see LOTS AND LOTS of you out there, it appears only a small few wanna act up... So, if you're going to sit idle by and let these people do this shit to ruin our spot, then so be it... But if you value your spot and want to continue hanging there, then it would be a good idea to nip this shit in the bud asap...
Back to top Go down
troysc300

troysc300

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptySat 02 Feb 2008, 10:45 am

Someone bring a taser.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 3:18 am

don't tase me bro!

*edit* im all about layin down the law, lets curb stomp some fools!!!! or maybe ill bring dat fade!!!!

(don't ask)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 12:09 pm

troysc300 wrote:
Someone bring a taser.
Well i just bought a gun, i guess i could regulate with that at the meets now What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 12:37 pm

If anyone has a cop friend, as him/her to come out and sit on 98 while the meet goes on in an unknown location.
Back to top Go down
low95nissan

low95nissan

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 3:21 pm

they already do that

one time on my way home there was a cop posted up at the Wings beside Waffle house
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joe_87_ty
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyMon 04 Feb 2008, 4:03 am

Dan wrote:
troysc300 wrote:
Someone bring a taser.
Well i just bought a gun, i guess i could regulate with that at the meets now What a Face

i dont think that would be a great idea...

some people in this world are crazy. and i know if someone pulled a gun out on me, that would be a HUGE mistake!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyMon 04 Feb 2008, 8:46 pm

Dapper_Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
troysc300 wrote:
Someone bring a taser.

some people in this world are crazy. and i know if someone pulled a gun out on me, that would be a HUGE mistake!
O believe me, i was kidding haha. I won't be carrying it on me, and im not stupid enough to shoot someone/bring it out unless my life or someone else's was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyMon 04 Feb 2008, 9:46 pm

Dan wrote:
Dapper_Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
troysc300 wrote:
Someone bring a taser.

O believe me, i was kidding haha. I won't be carrying it on me, and im not stupid enough to shoot someone/bring it out unless my life or someone else's was in danger.

thats good, i know a few people that have bought guns and just act ike idiots as soon as they got them...
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyMon 04 Feb 2008, 11:24 pm

guns in public are lame most of the time anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. EmptyTue 05 Feb 2008, 8:12 pm

Dan wrote:
troysc300 wrote:
Someone bring a taser.

so i guess you got that money you owe me? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.   please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday. Empty

Back to top Go down

please read if you come out to the meets on tuesday.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next