RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone interested?

Go down 
+4
low95nissan
Fraley
rigged200
LordofChaos
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 2:03 am

I compression tested the car last week and was pretty disappointed.

Cylinder #1 - 175
Cylinder #2 - 40
Cylinder #3 - 165
Cylinder #4 - 165

I took it up to Fighters and we tested the head gasket. It's good so it has to be the rings. Anyway, I'm still looking to trade somebody straight up. All that has to be done is replace the rigns in cylinder number two. I still drive the car every day and have zero problems. I just stay out of boost and baby it.

I'm looking for a straight up trade. I would prefer a clean 5 speed car of some sort. I don't care if it's FWD, RWD, AWD, or a damned tricycle. I just want it to be reliable and get good gas mileage. My dumbass has a child on the way, I'm 19, and I don't need to be mod'ng a car while I'm getting school taken care of and about to join the AF in months to come. Help me out, people!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up for grabs is a 1992 240sx with a SR20det motor. The body is straight with the exception of a slight sag in the front driver's side because of crappy bolted brackets. Easy fix... I'm just lazy. The interior is a typical S13 interior. It looks fine minus a crappy dash with a carpet cover it. I didn't do it so don't ask. Driver's side seat has a small tear. The swap is super clean and nicely done with ALL NEW gaskets and seals. Nooo joke, son.

The car is equipped with:

Red top SR20det with 52,000 miles on it

Greddy M-Spec front mount intercooler

Greddy Hard pipes

HKS SSQV BOV (new style)

Circuit Sports 3" downpipe

Buddy Club Spec II cat-back exhaust

Eibach Sportline 2.25" drop springs

Fidanza aluminum flywheel

Exedy Stage 1 clutch (pretty much the equivalent of a beefy OEM clutch)

Mishimoto aluminum radiator

Big Maxima fan upgrade with 170* thermostat

Z32 MAF

Z32 Fuel filter

Apex'i SAFC Neo

Defi Blue Racer boost gauge

AEM Uego wideband

New sr20det water pump

Anyone interested? 20

Anyone interested? 21

Anyone interested? 22

Anyone interested? 3-1

Anyone interested? 2

Anyone interested? 7

Anyone interested? 28

Last edited by on Sat 16 Feb 2008, 10:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 12:37 pm

29 views...
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 12:39 pm

i'll trade you my ramcharger for it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 12:48 pm

Nope.

S14 240sx only Smile
Back to top Go down
rigged200

rigged200

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 10:19 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fraley

Fraley

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 5:06 pm

so you wouldn't sell it???
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 10:43 pm

Probably not due to the fact that I would lose money in the deal. If you think you have a high enough offer though, let me know.
Back to top Go down
low95nissan

low95nissan

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 10:43 pm

let me get that motor lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joe_87_ty
Fraley

Fraley

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyMon 04 Feb 2008, 11:43 pm

would 4 grand be to low?? confused
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyTue 05 Feb 2008, 2:00 am

I'd have to think about it. You don't get what you put into cars but I've dropped almost $2k in mods/repairs in less than a month so it's worth much more than it was when I got it. It didn't idle, it over heated, and the tires were dry rotted. It now runs, gets great gas mileage, pulls hard, and is a full bolt on car.
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyWed 13 Feb 2008, 6:02 pm

Pending.
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyThu 14 Feb 2008, 2:37 am

that didnt last long lol.
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyThu 14 Feb 2008, 3:05 am

You know meeee.
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyThu 14 Feb 2008, 11:24 pm

Bump, read the first post please.
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyThu 14 Feb 2008, 11:44 pm

WTF Will, can't make up your mind on what you want, how many cars have you had now? More than me, and your still a damn kid, LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 12:10 am

This is my 6th car. I like this car but I can't afford to have a "cool" car right now. I should have just bought a nice daily in the first place after I sold my TSi.

All the 240 needs is new rings in cylinder number two and a cheap t25 turbo. It'll be good to go. I would rebuild it but I don't have time to have a car down at the moment.
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 12:23 am

I hear ya man, and with you having a kid on the way, definately need something reliable. are you still able to join, when are you leaving?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 12:40 am

I'll be finishing up school for the next 3-4 months so it will be after that when I join.
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 3:01 pm

Bump so people can read the first post.
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 7:37 pm

Pending again to a friend in town...
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptySat 16 Feb 2008, 9:47 am

No go on the trade... again. Still up for grabs.
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptySat 16 Feb 2008, 11:18 am

This thread is probably done.
Back to top Go down
Geno

Geno

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 12:50 am

Did you scope the #2 cylinder? Just wanting to know how you know only the rings need to be replaced, as it could require much more work than that.
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 1:26 am

The motor hasn't been pulled apart. Either way, it was well enough off to drive. I traded the car so it's not my concern anymore.
Back to top Go down
dav-a-lisous

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 12:20 am

just pitchin, but what about a blazer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested?   Anyone interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: Market Place :: Trade-
Jump to: