RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A good paint shop?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

A good paint shop? Empty
PostSubject: A good paint shop?   A good paint shop? EmptySun 17 Feb 2008, 3:42 pm

I really didn't know where to stick this thread and I didn't wanna post the same thing 4 times in the site vendors section and chance getting kicked off the site. So I figured this could be a good place:
I am doing this for a girlfriend of mine.

She's looking to get her car custom painted. She's on a bit of a budget but doesn't wanna take it to some super expensive shop that will cost her $10k to get it done in 3 months. So anywhere, here is what she wrote to me...

It's a 2002 Honda Civic LX 4 dr. I guess it would be custom paint because the Civics don't come in the shade I want. And no major body damage. Just a couple of minor knicks around the bumpers, but I'll have a body kit prefitted already when i get it painted, so the dings on the bumpers don't really matter, but there are still a couple of knicks elsewhere. Um there's a very little dent on the roof, but that too is very minor

If anyone knows of a decent place, lemme know. Thanks ;o)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
LaydOut

LaydOut

A good paint shop? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good paint shop?   A good paint shop? EmptySun 17 Feb 2008, 4:05 pm

ice cold customs, an 5th diminsions
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

A good paint shop? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good paint shop?   A good paint shop? EmptySun 17 Feb 2008, 4:18 pm

<3 You are awesome. I didn't even think about 5th Dimensions. They do some pretty good shit too. Wahh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
LaydOut

LaydOut

A good paint shop? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good paint shop?   A good paint shop? EmptySun 17 Feb 2008, 4:32 pm

lol, your welcome... yea they do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A good paint shop? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good paint shop?   A good paint shop? Empty

Back to top Go down

A good paint shop?
Page 1 of 1