RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.

Go down 
+2
sonicblueinteg
tonkatruck66
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. Empty
PostSubject: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 2:55 pm

Alright guys, we are cleaning up the house and need to sell some of our stuff.

First up. We have this beautiful, black finish audio pier or entertainment center, however you might want to call it.
Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. 2274508679_090d32d557_b

There are 2 roomy drawers that you can fill up with DVDs, games, or just various wires that you might have.
Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. 2274508317_853d967aa7_b

There are 4 adjustable shelves which can be moved up and down depending on the different system that you might have.
Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. 2274507463_b478a2fcc8_b

(Electronic stuff shown on the picture not included)

Up next. We have a barely used futon that is very comfortable and concaves with your back and buttocks area.
Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. 2274498361_cf4104c5a4_b

The frame is a beautiful silver.
Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. 2274505405_26ef7c19f2_b

Last but not least, we have "Nismo" seats freshly pulled out from my car. No tears, cracks, unwanted stains or anything.
Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. 2275301216_021b06462d_b

Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. 2275299076_6775a59b9e_b

(Child not included)

Entertainment center = $120 obo
Futon = $100 obo
Nismo Seats = $150 obo
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 3:08 pm

i might be down for the futon. ill let you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 3:25 pm

would it be wierd to put nismo seats in an integra.. would they fit? confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 3:52 pm

all you have to do is take the stitching off.

as far as fit goes you need to get rails for it. or make your own. it will fit on anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 4:00 pm

tonkatruck66 wrote:
i might be down for the futon. ill let you know.

yes! let me know. i need to get rid of that so i can build my bar where its at. haha.
Back to top Go down
B16bDB2

B16bDB2

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 7:09 pm

those seats are pretty nice, I sat it them Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. 550103
and im not even a fan of leather, lol
bump for team ramrod!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonhimes
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 11:08 pm

hmm i'd buy the seats but i dont wanna buy brakets.
let me think about it:D
Back to top Go down
Fraley

Fraley

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 11:10 pm

garrett, you already have brackets....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:55 pm

lets buy buy buy!!!!

let us do this i need to start doing up my car.
Back to top Go down
dibsen

dibsen

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 5:07 pm

is that 150 for 2 seats?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 6:14 pm

yes 150 for 2 seats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptySun 24 Feb 2008, 5:41 pm

buy buy buy
Back to top Go down
nismodude

nismodude

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptySun 24 Feb 2008, 7:40 pm

do the brackets that are them now fit a 06 Nissan Altima?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/KPcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. EmptySun 24 Feb 2008, 7:48 pm

no brackets, the brackets that it has now is rigged and just pretty much fabricated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.   Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Audio pier (entertainment center), Futon, and Racing seat.
Page 1 of 1