RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?

Go down 
+12
SlowVDub
little white crx
bryan
ls/vtecJon
tonkatruck66
stxsrt
Evo_Stone
Dan
Moose
robbie2883
GSRCivic
Cody-Subaru-WRX
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:19 pm

And on an side note, this IS a trash talking thread we all know. But keep the personal comments to yourselves or PM's.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:27 pm

robbie2883 wrote:
Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
robbie2883 wrote:
Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
robbie2883 wrote:
if a spec-v can beat a STOCK wrx then i would think a type-s could beat a STOCK wrx as well.....even a mildly modded one.

do you know what you are talking about?

considering i've beaten 3 wrx's with a n/a 2.5 liter sentra....i'd say yes...i do...do you know what you're talkign about or do you still just spout off what the web tells you?

get your n/a 2.5 sentra and lets run

as soon as i get my parts back i'll be glad to come humble your trifal little ass. for the record, make sure you know who you're talking too, i've got more experience with cars and motors in my little pinky then you do in your whole fucking body

so your a stock 2.5 n/a sentra since i mean you said a STOCK N/A sentra can beat a STOCK wrx or even a mild modded one.

and im glad that you have more knowledge i never said you didnt.

but how much did you know at 17?

yea im young but i do know a lot more than your average 17 year old, eh?

so quit making this restylers vs. me.

and get to the core subject.

im on this forum to make friends.

k? thanks....
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:30 pm

robbie2883 wrote:
Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
robbie2883 wrote:
OmGoZ GUyS!!! how can you even argue!!!! everyone knows rexes are bestes!!!!! teh innanets sais SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. gomer pyle told me i have 513 hp. i must have it!

haha thanks for your sarcasm but the real joke is on you i mean since you work at RESTYLERS??!?!!?!?!

might as well get F250 and then i might have some respect for what the fuck you are saying.

wow....and what's that show about your knowledge? it obviously shows a lack of knowledge....we've built more turbo kits and nitrous installs then you could imagine...not to mention built motors and superchargers.....you run your mouth too much for not having much knowledge except what the innanets tells you. you're mouth is writing checks your ass can't back up son.

YES SIR SORRY SIR!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:31 pm

Clifford wrote:
cody your car revs to 7500k? thats a HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH fucking rev lol im sure you meant 7500 HUNDRED rpms. anyawys, thats still high for stock wrx, and his rsx doesnt rev that high unless he has a reflash, but in the case that he does, it would actually be a good run from a roll depending if he knows how to drive.

my bad 7500RPM

he goes to 8400rpm

better?
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:32 pm

ummm.....i was on the core subject till you started getting all pussy hurt over the turth.....and you obviously can't read b/c i said STOCK wrx...not stock sentra....learn to read....i'm suprised you know so much but still can't put a sentence together
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:33 pm

SlowVDub wrote:
My Slow VDub weighs in at about 3400lbs... I wouldn't mind going at it with a stockish WRX when I get back. I don't even have a turbo so you'd be one up on me already Smile
I'm not going to "Rush" home to race you...but later on after I get home in May after a meet we should see how they Match up, Smile
All in fun of course. I know I can beat RSX's and have done so.
(I am aniliated on 2 10mg pills of Ambien-Insomnia...Feels like I was smoking hash for the last hour so if my comments come off wrong...thats probably why)

no problem man that would be dope.

but im gettin a bigger turbo in the next week a VF39.

and i SAW dynographs of guys with the same set up and they are getting 290ish to the wheels and then im going to run meth so....

when you getting back man?
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:36 pm

TRUCKS? Are you Kidding? That shows Your Incompitency! Restylers Has had more "Reputable" Cars come out then ANY other shop in this Town..... And YOU Turned this Thread around, Again, With your Incompitency..... Like Robbie said, You Sir, Are Talking about something you apparently have NO Knowledge about.... Please quit embarrasing yourself and do some Research "Non-Internet Bias" Related.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:36 pm

^^^aren't you supposed to be at 289 right now? i mean that's what you claimed? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

robbie2883 wrote:
ummm.....i was on the core subject till you started getting all pussy hurt over the turth.....and you obviously can't read b/c i said STOCK wrx...not stock sentra....learn to read....i'm suprised you know so much but still can't put a sentence together

yea cause im responding to 5 fucking posts trying to type fast lol

but again

MY bad man.

now im not gonna talk shit to Restylers, I apologize.

but pussy hurt?

i dont understand what the fuck that means?

and the truth?

show me the same set up of my car vs. the set up of that kids...then ill see truth
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

290ish? Robbies Turbo WITHOUT the motor makes That! LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:37 pm

robbie2883 wrote:
^^^aren't you supposed to be at 289 right now? i mean that's what you claimed? LMAO

289 to the CRANK

then when i get that bigger turbo it'll be 290 TO THE WHEELS

cant you read?
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:37 pm

imlowrthnu wrote:
290ish? Robbies Turbo WITHOUT the motor makes That! LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks

and sorry for dissin on restylers
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:38 pm

imlowrthnu wrote:
TRUCKS? Are you Kidding? That shows Your Incompitency! Restylers Has had more "Reputable" Cars come out then ANY other shop in this Town..... And YOU Turned this Thread around, Again, With your Incompitency..... Like Robbie said, You Sir, Are Talking about something you apparently have NO Knowledge about.... Please quit embarrasing yourself and do some Research "Non-Internet Bias" Related.....

well can i see pictures?

i see fighters garage being the main place around here and Lorange to tell you the truth....
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:43 pm

Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
robbie2883 wrote:

but again

MY bad man.

but pussy hurt?

and the truth?

show me the same set up of my car vs. the set up of that kids...then ill see truth

Thank You, Thats All I request, There is No Need in Bringing Restylers Into this. Restylers is The most Reputable shop in town and I am not willing to Sacrifice that over someone being mad at someone else on the forum no matter their place of Employment, And Laronge is in Niceville and Fighters is in P'Cola.... Restylers is in Fort Walton.....
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:46 pm

imlowrthnu wrote:
Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
robbie2883 wrote:

but again

MY bad man.

but pussy hurt?

and the truth?

Thank You, Thats All I request, There is No Need in Bringing Restylers Into this. Restylers is The most Reputable shop in town and I am not willing to Sacrifice that over someone being mad at someone else on the forum no matter their place of Employment, And Laronge is in Niceville and Fighters is in P'Cola.... Restylers is in Fort Walton.....

No problem man.
Ill man up and say sorry when i know its necessary.
and for saying that about restylers was wrong.
and i kinda think that having restylers as your tag is good in all but couldnt it bring bad PR when your trying to gain customers if you guys are on the "Trash talking" section?

but ima be senseble and i just wanted to view people's input, not START A GRUDGE..
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:56 pm

haha...no grudge here man....if you knew me in person you'd know i don't hold grudges...and am pretty damn laid back. as for you're comments....i didn't take them as an attack towards restylers....i took it as a personal attack....as for rep? well...this is a shit talking section...if you can't take what people say then don't post here....all i did was give you my input from my experience as well as friends experience with the cars involved and you dicided to make it personal....if me telling you facts on a forum ruins the stores reputation in someones eyes then we prolly didn't need that critical of a customer anyway.

as for the shop....my car alone says ALOT about what Restylers is capaple of....
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:58 pm

Honestly, Between the People that Robbie and I know, People already know us no matter of the Signatures, LOL.... But yea, I dont talk crap and the only reason I even looked at this thread is because I heard someone was talking about the place where my Paycheck comes from, LOL.... Thats what got me defensive, I really dont know who would win in that Race, Im not familiar with Either Vehicles Track times stock....
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:00 pm

robbie2883 wrote:
haha...no grudge here man....if you knew me in person you'd know i don't hold grudges...and am pretty damn laid back. as for you're comments....i didn't take them as an attack towards restylers....i took it as a personal attack....as for rep? well...this is a shit talking section...if you can't take what people say then don't post here....all i did was give you my input from my experience as well as friends experience with the cars involved and you dicided to make it personal....if me telling you facts on a forum ruins the stores reputation in someones eyes then we prolly didn't need that critical of a customer anyway.

as for the shop....my car alone says ALOT about what Restylers is capaple of....

naw i can handle it.

i wasnet saying i couldnt.

but i dont want to start a fight, when i just want to debate.

ya know...
and i would love to see pictures of the car man
what color?
and mods?
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:01 pm

imlowrthnu wrote:
I really dont know who would win in that Race, Im not familiar with Either Vehicles Track times stock....

thank you this is all i wanted man

hahha cheers
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:04 pm

no mods at all....425whp BONE STOCK! Very Happy

i need a new place to host pics and i'll post some up
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:05 pm

robbie2883 wrote:
no mods at all....425whp BONE STOCK! Very Happy

like your a sentra spec-v, you fully built? spray? turbo?

no way thats stock hahahha affraid
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:07 pm

robbie2883 wrote:

tinypic.com so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 550103

No registration and quick for posting pics on forums...only downside is it doesn't save them to a profile like photobucket does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:07 pm

built with a 35r.....last motor went 425whp/430wtq....the new motor should break 550 pretty easy
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:13 pm

robbie2883 wrote:
built with a 35r.....last motor went 425whp/430wtq....the new motor should break 550 pretty easy

dope man i got a setup i want to do but i still have another year of highschool left, im a junior.lol

but my master setup is a

-2.5 Litre factory shortblock

-Port and polish stock WRX heads since i have bigger valves than the STI(mines 31 and sti's 27mm)

-GT35 with supporting mod like inject...etc.etc.....

-STI 6-speed tranny(or build stock 5 speed)

-wiesco pistions

-Cams not sure what brand

-APS FMIC

-Tune by Crawford Performance or Doug at Topspeed ATL

-Black Volk RE30's to top it off
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:42 pm

doug at topspeed does awesome tuning....the cars they have in the shop up there are always amazing too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next