RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?

Go down 
+12
SlowVDub
little white crx
bryan
ls/vtecJon
tonkatruck66
stxsrt
Evo_Stone
Dan
Moose
robbie2883
GSRCivic
Cody-Subaru-WRX
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lgnd6

lgnd6

so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:59 pm

Man that got intense for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 5:59 pm

lgnd6 wrote:
Man that got intense for a while.

haha word man.
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:32 pm

[quote="SlowVDub"]My Slow VDub weighs in at about 3400lbs... I wouldn't mind going at it with a stockish WRX when I get back. I don't even have a turbo so you'd be one up on me already Smile
I'm not going to "Rush" home to race you...but later on after I get home in May after a meet we should see how they Match up,
Back to top Go down
SlowVDub

SlowVDub

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 3:24 am

[quote="awdcane"]
SlowVDub wrote:
My Slow VDub weighs in at about 3400lbs... I wouldn't mind going at it with a stockish WRX when I get back. I don't even have a turbo so you'd be one up on me already Smile
I'm not going to "Rush" home to race you...but later on after I get home in May after a meet we should see how they Match up,

LMFAO....I saw that and was thinking....WHAT?!?!
I forgot I even wrote that <Fucking Ambien Smile
That would be a pretty good match up-stockish WRX vs a Volkswagen R32. But reading in earlier posts I think he said he was getting a Turbo upgrade. I'm only putting down 227 whp NA so I'd most likely get stomped-my cars kinda slow.
Won't be back till April-May...I can't wait to get out of the military!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 3:49 am

Why is this thread still alive?
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 10:02 am

Because there are people still posting in it, I mean, Thats the only reason I can think....
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 10:40 am

Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
SlowVDub wrote:
My Slow VDub weighs in at about 3400lbs... I wouldn't mind going at it with a stockish WRX when I get back. I don't even have a turbo so you'd be one up on me already Smile
I'm not going to "Rush" home to race you...but later on after I get home in May after a meet we should see how they Match up, Smile
All in fun of course. I know I can beat RSX's and have done so.
(I am aniliated on 2 10mg pills of Ambien-Insomnia...Feels like I was smoking hash for the last hour so if my comments come off wrong...thats probably why)

no problem man that would be dope.

wtf dudes are getting 290 ish whp on a vf39 on a wrx with OUT meth is the question, ill have to do some research but thats a impressive number exspecially with a wack OTS tuner.

but im gettin a bigger turbo in the next week a VF39.

and i SAW dynographs of guys with the same set up and they are getting 290ish to the wheels and then im going to run meth so....

when you getting back man?
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 6:10 pm

[quote="SlowVDub"][quote="awdcane"]
SlowVDub wrote:

LMFAO....I saw that and was thinking....WHAT?!?!
I forgot I even wrote that

wtf the past couple of my post haven't posted correctly
Back to top Go down
7mboost

7mboost

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 10:16 pm

Didn't take time to read through but from the modifications posted, yes the WRX will take an RSX dig or roll, although bench racing is gay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?   so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

so a RSX TYPE-S can beat a WRX?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4