RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!

Go down 
+11
sonicblueinteg
Reign_Maker
Moose
Caim
awdcane
Dan
GSRCivic
Pourman
lgnd6
imlowrthnu
bryan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bryan

bryan

RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! Empty
PostSubject: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 7:42 am

I was over at the gathering last night and looking at peoples' different cars and stuff. When i look at one car i heard somebody yelled " we got six" so i was like okey WTFE. And then later that night again i heard somebody said "why you driving this car you are not ASIAN!" it came from the same group of people that talked shit earlier. so then i realized when they said "we got six" they mean we got six asians so far walking around the gathering. i think that is just totally FUCKED up to say when u see more "white" people around the meet. the next time i hear any kind of racial slurs or jokes coming out from somebody's mouth around the meet then i might not be able to control myself. :kenny:I am not even joking!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by bryan on Wed 20 Feb 2008, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 9:46 am

bryan wrote:
I was over at the gathering last night and looking at peoples' different cars and stuff. When i look at one car i heard somebody yelled " we got six" so i was like okey WTFE. And then later that night again i heard somebody said "why you driving this car you are not ASIAN!" it came from the same group of people that talked shit earlier. so then i realized when they said "we got six" they mean we got six asians so far walking around the gathering. i think that is just totally FUCKED up to say when u see more "white" people around the meet. the next time i hear any kind of racial slurs or jokes coming out from somebody's mouth around the meet then i might not be able to control myself. :kenny:I am not even joking!! Twisted Evil

Amen, That shit is Uncalled for.... There is No need for it.... I heard a few comments a few weeks back but just didnt think nothing of it.... I mean, Come On.... Last be real.... AND Mature! Some people are just Tards, LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:13 am

fucking white people.
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:17 am

Ha Ha Ha, I know Right!
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:38 am

So apparently you are suppose to be asian to drive a Japanese car that is actually made in America?
So...if you drive a BMW or a VW you have to be German right?
Is whoever said this on the site?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:55 am

Dude, I probably have met you and just don't recognize you're screen name...

...but seriously, haha. Shut up about stuff like this. It's pointless to rant especially since you don't even know who it was for sure.
Back to top Go down
bryan

bryan

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:05 am

birdy wrote:

...but seriously, haha. Shut up about stuff like this. It's pointless to rant especially since you don't even know who it was for sure.

i dont think i met you birdy. but dont worry next time when i hear that shit again i will make an example infront of everybody so that all of you guys will know who it is. RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! 353769
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:06 am

Weaksauce Rolling Eyes ... I'm half Asian , and this kinda stuff is just DUMB Neutral ... I've had Camaros , VW's , Mustangs , a Harley Davidson , Porsches , Datsuns (Yes Datsun , before Nissan) , Mitsubishis , Chevy Tahoes and several Mazdas ... who cares what nationality you are in relation to what cars you own ??? RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! 808316 ... these had to be KIDS Rolling Eyes , that just insert their feet into their own mouths every time they speak Evil or Very Mad ... givin' other Asians a bad name and $hit Evil or Very Mad ... pointless scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:17 am

bryan wrote:
birdy wrote:

i dont think i met you birdy. but dont worry next time when i hear that shit again i will make an example infront of everybody so that all of you guys will know who it is. RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! 353769

Okay, I'll be sure to say "what it do, chinky mcchinkerson."

It all comes down to how well you know someone for what they can call you. Orrr you're just being too sensitive. Either/or. Who cares.

Lets blow everything out of proportion, yeahhhhh. Making jokes about stereo-types is not racist so get it right, champ. I make jokes like that all the time. My favorite joke right now, which has truth to it, is that I've already had three asian kids offer to buy the GSR blade wheels on my integra.

My best friend and mother of my child (ohh God, he said it!) are both filipino so I don't want to hear shit about what you think is racist.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 12:10 pm

If they were serious...then they're dumbshits...but you also have to understand that some people are just joking. Like for instance...We kid with Dan (the mod) all the time...and Yukio. But they know we're not being serious. I wasn't there, so I don't know who was saying what, but i've not heard any serious racist comments from people. Either way, if they're serious, I'm with you... RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! 478755

But hopefully they were just joking...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
bryan

bryan

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 1:17 pm

racist comments be may a joke or not should not be tolerated. RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! 711201 might just be a joke for you but you don't know what the other person is thinking about what you said.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 1:35 pm

That's the point I just tried to make...someone says a racist comment to someone that isn't their friend or they don't know understands it's a joke. Then i'll be the first one to punch them in the throat...

But if they say it in a joking manner, I would assume it's to someone they know will take it lightly and probably jokes with them the same way. Rasist isn't just saying something, it's what you mean by it and how the person takes it.

Still, in the end, some things are better of not being said.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:24 pm

Racism is so overrated. I joke around racially all the time, i dont see the big deal. Live life and stop taking everything you hear to the heart. People are usually joking anyway.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:36 pm

Shut up Asian...nobody wants to hear from you.

lol! J/P ILU RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! 214402
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:43 pm

Fuck off Round Eye.

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 6:18 pm

bryan wrote:
racist comments be may a joke or not should not be tolerated. RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! 711201 might just be a joke for you but you don't know what the other person is thinking about what you said.

When did you become president of the Asian NAACP?

I hate white people.
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:10 pm

birdy wrote:
bryan wrote:

When did you become president of the Asian NAACP?

I hate white people.

National Association for the Advancemet of Colored People; this covers all ethnic minorities no need for a Asian division Wink

As far as racist people at the meet, there are ignorant people everywhere and we do live in the redneck riviera Razz I understand that the things that you might have heard may have offended you but you give the words their power by giving them recognition. That being said everyone should be more conscious of their surroundings and save the not so politically correct words and phrases for at home. my .02 on the subject but what do I know RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! 327526
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:17 pm

All i have to say is that everyone has been racest at one point or another. Calling people red necks and what not is the same thing. So, lock it up and quit crying. I am sure that all of it was meant as jokes. Because if not, i am sure the person would have stuck up for themselfs.

Next.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:20 pm

i find most racism comical, and i think that if people could just laugh it off then a lot of violent situations could be avoided. one time i almost got into a fight with like 8 rednecks because I said the N word... wtf?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:21 pm

hahahahahahaha

Now that is funny right there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:15 pm

Hahahaha @ Justin's story.

Asian guy - Calm down. My friend Dain here wants some soy sauce. Got any? I'll bet yooou dooo.
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:26 pm

Ponzu FTW cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:29 pm

Hahaha...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 12:06 am

dude really. im asian. shit like this does not bother me. who gives a fuck about them really.

now if you want to talk about racism, drive up to mississippi, alabama and around that area. shit sucks.

they dont feed me so it doesnt really bother me. im racist. actually when i told that to my friend he define me as just i hate other people. no discrimination but i just hate on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! EmptyFri 22 Feb 2008, 12:16 am

Scottish people are drunks... RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! 447406
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!   RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!! Empty

Back to top Go down

RACIST PEOPLE AT THE MEET!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next