RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cancel account?

Go down 
+9
troysc300
GSRCivic
Disco
Fraley
Dapper_Dan
sonicblueinteg
Moose
Caim
Cody-Subaru-WRX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

cancel account? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 7:12 am

Wow i didnt mean to stir up all this....

this is just mayham..........

well i am good friends with disco, and jon who know the moderator who said this to me.

So its fine, but i was just stating that idk if he could tell me what to do on 98?

i didnt want to get everyone pissed at each other...damn

and sure dont want to start anything between disco and fraley.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 7:21 am

Cody you know you can call me anytime you have any issues and you know I think your a good guy. You also know that no one can tell you how to act in public. Of course you can do whatever you want wherever you want. Especially on the HWY. If you decide to drive fast then you also have made a consious decision to accept the consecuences whatever they may be. As for the meets you have already stated that you know not to drive too agressively in the lot itself.

As far as Fraley goes hes been picking alot of senseless fights on the site lately so hes got to learn one way or another.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:44 am

ILU CODY cancel account? - Page 3 214402 Don't leave... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:59 am

wtf just happend?

and Will, your impressing me latley lol.

keep up the good work sweety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 3:07 pm

Awww, thanks Cliffa-woo.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 8:15 pm

I wanna be just like you bird man.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 8:36 pm

me too, its the perfect life: tall, white, and suave ...
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 8:47 pm

GSRCivic wrote:
ILU CODY cancel account? - Page 3 214402 Don't leave... Crying or Very sad

haha ily too chandler. Wink

and i wont leave for you cheers
Back to top Go down
troysc300

troysc300

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:18 pm

Damn, this thread is full of intelligent posts by Birdy. I have a new-found respect.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:19 pm

IDK but moose you crack me up man.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:31 pm

Moose wrote:
me too, its the perfect life: tall, white, and suave ...

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:48 pm

like the shampoo?
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:57 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 10:06 pm

Am I the only one who thinks he should get the fuck out? Shocked

Just kidding Cody we love you man.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 10:11 pm

That space thing always gets me.
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 11:09 pm

Disco wrote:
I cant tell if your being funny or a dick right now. After Fraleys comments im not in the mood.

I was actually just trying to be funny!
dont ban me ! I love this forum.

^please.. im serious. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 7:47 am

haha you guys better love me.....hahaha
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 9:47 am

Dapper_Dan wrote:
pussies
I dont know what your deal is lately, but you need to chill... Seems you like to make these comments, like calling us pussies or talking shit about Race850, and then say "I JUS' KEEEDING!"

cancel account? - Page 3 2ludoy1

It was funny once, its not funny anymore... You keep bashing a site and a staff that's not the smartest fuckin thing to call the guys who give you a vendor spot "pussies"...

sonicblueinteg wrote:
i love jesus. Very Happy
Vtech loves oil... Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 12:09 pm

It's VTEC without the "H", Jake Smile
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 12:34 pm

Quote :
sonicblueinteg wrote:
i love jesus. Very Happy
Reign_Maker :
Vtech loves oil... Very Happy:D:D

AhHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 8:26 pm

birdy wrote:
It's VTEC without the "H", Jake Smile
cancel account? - Page 3 Orly
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 8:30 pm

lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Fraley

Fraley

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 8:38 pm

wow ok that definitely got out of hand

First of all I would like to apologize to disco. I know you work hard and I have mad respect for you. I will admit I didn't use my head and said some stuff I probably shouldn't have. I just took what you said a little hard. I was merely asking a question and wasn't implying that i would rather be on another forum. Again I'm sorry.

Then I would like to apologize to everyone else. I overreacted and definitely did something I don't normally do. So if anyone else was offended I'm sorry.

I really hope we can put this all behind us and I'm ganna learn to think before I speak.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 9:13 pm

There is a filter between brain and mouth, er, hand in the intraweb case... Some people dont have it or dont use it... Im glad to see you back, I appreciate the apology and I also appreciate that you learned something from this and will apply it... Thats really the most important thing... This site and community arent huge, so we're pretty tight knit, like an over extended family... We welcome you back man, and I personally accept your apology and thank you for your maturity and for being a man about this...

Be cool Fraley...
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 10:13 pm

Fraley wrote:
wow ok that definitely got out of hand

First of all I would like to apologize to disco. I know you work hard and I have mad respect for you. I will admit I didn't use my head and said some stuff I probably shouldn't have. I just took what you said a little hard. I was merely asking a question and wasn't implying that i would rather be on another forum. Again I'm sorry.

Then I would like to apologize to everyone else. I overreacted and definitely did something I don't normally do. So if anyone else was offended I'm sorry.

I really hope we can put this all behind us and I'm ganna learn to think before I speak.

Thanks

Apology accepted Fraley. I honestly wasnt implying that you should go to D2m I dont have any issues with that site and if a member of race850 wants to check them out then its fine with me!!!! We are in no way in direct competition with D2m.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cancel account?   cancel account? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

cancel account?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS :: General :: Randomness-
Jump to: