RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Effing hell yer not gonna believe this

Go down 
+11
sir90hatch
Reign_Maker
gdubber
GSRCivic
stxsrt
skweeters
ho2nvda
suzuk600
LaydOut
ails98
Disco
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

Effing hell yer not gonna believe this Empty
PostSubject: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 12:17 am

Tonight after the meet Nichole and Alivia, my 4 month old daughter were in a wreck on the way home 1 block from the house. This lady ran a stop sighn jumped the median and side swiped the whole XB. Front to back its effed. Im so pissed. The lady was drunk to top it off. Ill post more when I calm down with pics tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ails98

ails98

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 12:18 am

well the good thing is their ok man. Please tell me they did the damn DUI test?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 12:20 am

holy crap man, everyone ok? wtf fucking drinking and driving. like i said disco. guns, big ones, will solve problems.
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 12:27 am

Damn....... im sorry to here that man, that sucks, but atleast yall are ok...
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 12:28 am

everyone is ok but the car is effed. Baby is fine whewww
Back to top Go down
ails98

ails98

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 12:28 am

NO lol bad cliff
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 12:31 am

I would be strangling that lady, i would be sooo pised
Back to top Go down
suzuk600

suzuk600

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 12:46 am

That sucks good thing they are ok so did they get her with a dui
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 1:03 am

I should of had my new snipper riffle (Nerf Long Shot)....
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 1:08 am

hoooooolllllllly shit.......i'm glad everyone is alright man. i hope that bitch pays. just glad everyone is alright
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 1:08 am

haha, lol, nerf her in the head...

oo, yea thanks for the sticker
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 1:09 am

i would have to have drop kicked her in the chest. glad they are alright.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 1:25 am

thanx
Back to top Go down
skweeters

skweeters

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 2:08 am

man, i miss all the good bad stuff.

SOMETHING BAD ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN I LEAVE!!
it apears it has happened at home an here with me too.

good thing i don't leave town very much.

edit: EEEKKKK!!!! if i was home, i would have been in the car too!!!!!!! what a scary thought. everyone would really be in an uproar then.
Back to top Go down
stxsrt

stxsrt

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 9:31 am

Accidents suck, the good thing is that everyones okay.

Mac
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 10:09 am

DUDE!...that sucks bro. Sorry to hear it, but I'm glad they're ok. Wish it would have been me instead...NEW PAINT JOB ftw for me.

But seriously...glad they're ok...did the lady get arrested or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 10:13 am

yeah man...sorry to here about the acciedent...glad your girls are ok...cars can be fixed... go listen to some Mitch Hedberg to cheer you up...Ducks...Supermarket...Bread...Duck Friends...

siriously though glad nothing happened to Alivia and Nicole...it will all work out
Back to top Go down
http://www.panhandledubs.forumotion.com
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 10:47 am

Hell I wish it wouldda been the Integra in the wreck so I could have a good reason to swap the set up into the CRX. Effing hell yer not gonna believe this 895837 Effing hell yer not gonna believe this 943492
Back to top Go down
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 11:14 am

affraid well i think we might be able to arange a "freak acciedent"
Back to top Go down
http://www.panhandledubs.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 11:40 am

i need to get rid of my jeep....
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 2:06 pm

I have a my decent Honda wagon, if we can make it a hit and run...
Wink Wink, lol
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 2:52 pm

Even in tragedy you guys can still manage to get a few LOLs in... Disco, Im sorry to hear about this bro, Im just SOOOO glad Alivia and Nic are ok... I would've fuckin lost it bro if somethin happened to them...
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 5:17 pm

Holly Shit, I am so glad everyones alright, that must have scared the shit out of ya, wish I would have known sooner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
XB4U2NV

XB4U2NV

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 9:25 pm

Well I just want to Thank everyone for the kind words. I got ahold of drunk lady's insurance company today after a little PI work. I will not be able to get the police report until tomorrow. I could not remeber the ladies tag number and I did not get her name the only thing I could remember was her address since she lives 6 houses down from us. I spoke with the police officer this afternoon and she stated that the lady got arrested for a DUI they had to take her to the sheriffs office to give her the breathalizer and she blew a .129 legal limit is .08. So needless to say she was wasted which I knew from watching her stagger around. Heres a couple pics for those of you who have not seen the car...

Effing hell yer not gonna believe this DSCF11751

Effing hell yer not gonna believe this DSCF11741

Effing hell yer not gonna believe this DSCF11731

Effing hell yer not gonna believe this DSCF11721

Effing hell yer not gonna believe this DSCF11761
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this EmptyWed 05 Dec 2007, 11:33 pm

Well..... that sux. As far as body work goes I recommend Factory Spec in in Crestview beside Gold Crown. They did the work on my Lancer OZ after my accident and it looked 110% better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effing hell yer not gonna believe this   Effing hell yer not gonna believe this Empty

Back to top Go down

Effing hell yer not gonna believe this
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next