RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2boosteds2ks

PostSubject: Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff   Sun 02 Mar 2008, 1:53 am

If anyone one here has been ripped off by, or knows anyone that has been ripped off by Brian Proctor of Fifty Fifty Racing, please call Deputy Monica Holcombe of the Santa Rosa county Sheriffs office. Without getting into too many details, he is wanted for many, many counts of theft.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff   Sun 02 Mar 2008, 1:59 am

Man that is a serious pic. I was saposed to get seats off of him. Never did though ha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baker

PostSubject: Re: Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff   Sun 02 Mar 2008, 10:19 am

Everything you bought from him was probably stolen parts. Including those seats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disco
Administrizzle

PostSubject: Re: Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff   Sun 02 Mar 2008, 10:46 am

yeah im glad I never dealt with this guy. Ive always heard lots of bad stuff about him and never anything good. I cant see how he could be as crooked as everyone says and get away with it for so long. Ive known numerous people that have brought him forged internals and a perfectly good running car with the expectations of getting a stout car built by him. They have all gotten back stock motors with stock internals and poor running cars.

PostSubject: Re: Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff   Sun 02 Mar 2008, 2:01 pm

Shady Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff   Sun 02 Mar 2008, 2:10 pm

Well, when i got some of the stuff that i did. I knew nothing of him....

But, it does suck that he was that shady because he did good work when he wanted to i guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reign_Maker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff   Sun 02 Mar 2008, 2:49 pm

When he wanted to... I guess... Wink

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff   Sun 02 Mar 2008, 2:50 pm

PostSubject: Re: Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff   

Back to top Go down

Brian Proctor (Fifty Fifty Racing) Wanted by the Sheriff
Page 1 of 1