RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...

Go down 
+28
Disco
skweeters
gdubber
KongGMC
car fan
MODIFIEDACURA
Greatgulley
XB4U2NV
spyder1337
Scubasteve
tonkatruck66
pjsj26
asuaruto~tenshi
lgnd6
sir90hatch
joaquin03
racinfeind59
imlowrthnu
95shitegra
LaydOut
hachi86
GSRCivic
LordofChaos
rigged200
ails98
pwr trpn
240sxstreet00
Reign_Maker
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LaydOut

LaydOut

Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 3:18 pm

yea it does, i got a warning

out of all the ppl there i get pulled over, for a tag light being too bright, non the less( looked up the law and it says it must be visible from 50 ft, which it is) he said im not allowed too have aftermarket lights on my car, but look at the ppl with neons and shit.

i dont get the cops here in the county, but w/e
its all good

Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 935692 Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 808316
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 3:23 pm

lgnd6 wrote:
destin commons new parking garage.

Sweet, I will have to check that out when I get back, looks like a nice garage, good for photos also
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 3:45 pm

I wish I could have gotten there earlier, but my GF was taking FOREVER to get ready >/

Next time, we won't be so damn late. I wanted to get there when there was 487653896493 cars but nooooooOOOOoo damn women. Hehehe <3333
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 6:46 pm

i heard there was girls with their ass hanging out...

i dunno i just heard.
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 7:17 pm

xD I know those girls weren't me or Christina. We were wearing jeans.

But there was a nice plethora of underaged sluttages. <3 Gotta start em young. HAHAhAha

Last edited by on Mon 17 Dec 2007, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 7:26 pm

Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 57181
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 7:39 pm

Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 T-shirt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 7:42 pm

asuaruto~tenshi wrote:
I wish I could have gotten there earlier, but my GF was taking FOREVER to get ready >/

Next time, we won't be so damn late. I wanted to get there when there was 487653896493 cars but nooooooOOOOoo damn women. Hehehe <3333
I finally saw you, but, of course I was leavin, lol... I was in the passenger seat of the trailblazer with Disco drivin... Yeah yeah, next time, be there earlier, lol... You guys get any good photo shoot action?

Where the heck are all the OTHER pics you guys? Damn, I saw cameras all over! Post em up...

Alec: that's lame as hell... T said if you got a ticket she would talk to the chief for ya and get it resolved... Its effin ghey that he singled YOU out among 50-60 cars, of which, nearly ALL of them were modified... Yur a good kid, werent doin anything wrong, that's just lame you got hassled... Bah! Just was hopin no one would get any shit, Im just really sorry it was you...

Anyways, MO'PIX!
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:08 pm

Well actually could you have her b/c i looked up the Florida State Statutes and it says nothing about my light being illegal , it stats( must be white lights visible of 50 ft away,) and if i get another warning ill get a ticket for it.
could you see if i could get the warning takin off please man,

thanks, just PM me and let me know ok.

and thanks man i dunno why i got singled out among them all, also what about the ppl driving fast and making alot of noise, but w/e
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:10 pm

asuaruto~tenshi wrote:
xD I know those girls weren't me or Christina. We were wearing jeans.

But there was a nice plethora of underages sluttages. <3 Gotta start em young. HAHAhAha

Yeah there was a couple that looked 14ish. Dressing like skanks, smoking, and hanging all over some guys. Haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:12 pm

yea the renta cops were askin for IDs and stuff, lol,
I went too school with some of them last year before i graduated, and they were in 9th grade, lol
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:13 pm

Mmmmm...middle school meat. Tasty... Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 991734
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:14 pm

hahaha Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 711201 affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:22 pm

well?

wheres the pics?!@
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:25 pm

If you are talking about those girls, it would probably be illegal to post them on the internet! Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 935692

I am gonna stop talking about them though because I think the guys they were with are on the site and I don't want to offend anybody...but seriously, Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 991734
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:26 pm

hahaha, yea prolly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:26 pm

who cares. just post pics.
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:28 pm

I don't have any pics or I would. I don't have a camera. At least until xmas.
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:29 pm

my camera took a sh!t and i didnt take any
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:30 pm

well. who were those skanks with. no pun intended, just referring it to them how they were referred to earlier posts (refer to earlier posts)
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:32 pm

some teeny boppers from FWB/Destin and Navarre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:34 pm

Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 Lilsispool2006yo0copy
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:36 pm

HAHAHA,^^^^

well you see, um, I was just coming over too hang out and well you showed up....HAHAHAHA ( thats what they all say) lol
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:36 pm

I never said skanks...I don't know their habits. I said they were dressed like skanks, just so everyone knows. I don't want to get misquoted. All I mean to say is that I thought they were dressed a little too provacatively for their age.
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 8:38 pm

Okay we understand, lol and i have to agree, to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...   Official Christmas get together pics/story thread... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Christmas get together pics/story thread...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next