RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

any gun owners here?

Go down 
+11
Reign_Maker
outofstep
sir90hatch
robbie2883
DrewIsLudin
LaydOut
pwr trpn
lgnd6
KongGMC
spyder1337
chirpchirp
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

any gun owners here? Empty
PostSubject: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 11:03 pm

Just curious as to what everyone elses personal arsenal is?

Mine.
ruger 10/22
stoeger 12 gauge pump action shot gun
yugo. sks with bayonet and bipod
sig 556 assault rifle
glock 30 .45 auto with trijicon night sigts.
any gun owners here? 353769

my car is very well protected lol
Back to top Go down
spyder1337

spyder1337

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 11:15 pm

German .357 revolver
9mm Beretta
.45 S&W
12 guage Remington
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 11:20 pm

Winchester 30-30
Spyder Imagine-S Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 11:30 pm

Remington 1100 12 gauge.

My dad has a Sh*t ton of guns...like over 60.
My fav to shoot is the AR-15.
I will be getting my grandfathers gold plated M-16 and grenade launcher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 11:30 pm

gold plated, thats gangster.
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 11:32 pm

Its pretty sweet. He got it while being a judge at police k9 dog trials nationals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
spyder1337

spyder1337

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 11:38 pm

Digital camera is on vacation right now not to mention my 9 is at my friends house Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pwr trpn

pwr trpn

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 12:15 am

I am wanting to put an Bushmaster M4/AR-15 on the Star Card here in a few months. I decided I needed another hobby besides the car... like shooting guns from the car.
-Dave
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 12:19 am

LOL, that's more like it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 12:19 am

you need to lift the wheels before you get a gun, back to basics remember? lol.

i want guns.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 12:22 am

Your in the military, you don't need guns they're all over the place around you, LOL!
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 4:46 am

i have a long barrel 12 ga.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsLudin

DrewIsLudin

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 3:30 pm

im in the process of getting a gun. i just can't decide on what to get. maybe you guys could help me.. its primary purpose is for home protection. and i may do some target practice from time to time. but no doubt i want a pistol of sorts... something affordable, yet something that will still do some damage obviously. i have plenty of trigger time but i want something that someone with absolutely no trigger time can handle. so nothing to big. im not very knowledgeable on hand guns so the only 2 i can think of are a 9mm and maybe a .38.. any other options?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/814903
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 10:07 pm

DrewIsLudin wrote:
im in the process of getting a gun. i just can't decide on what to get. maybe you guys could help me.. its primary purpose is for home protection. and i may do some target practice from time to time. but no doubt i want a pistol of sorts... something affordable, yet something that will still do some damage obviously. i have plenty of trigger time but i want something that someone with absolutely no trigger time can handle. so nothing to big. im not very knowledgeable on hand guns so the only 2 i can think of are a 9mm and maybe a .38.. any other options?

home defense remington 870 12 guage pump action shotgun.
personal defense .45 pistol. I wouldnt want anything smaller.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 9:24 am

I had to get certified on .38 revolvers when I was in the acadamy to become a Correctional Officer. I also shot a few other guns to include a S&W 9mm, Remington 12gauge, and an AR-15. I actually like the .38 over the 9mm cause it's easy to keep steady than the 9mm was. The 9mm was a heck of a lot cooler but the .38 just seemed more newbie friendly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 12:09 pm

s&w sigma 9mm
glock 21

next will be a glock 31 with a 357sig cartridge
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 1:00 pm

To many back home in Cali
Some of my favorites
Rem. 1100 20G
Rem. Double 12G
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 4:03 pm

ruger P97DC

.45 man stopper.
Back to top Go down
outofstep

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyTue 25 Dec 2007, 8:58 pm

I'm at over 40 firearms now. Including 6 AR15s. Recently just finished an M4-gery build with an Armalite upper. I do want to get rid of a few though. I need to consolidate my platforms.

For a home defensive weapon you CAN NOT beat an M4 (1:7 twist for the 70+ gr bullets) with an Eotech.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 11:49 pm

Can of mace... Marshmellow riffle...

Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2007, 10:12 am

outofstep wrote:
I'm at over 40 firearms now. Including 6 AR15s. Recently just finished an M4-gery build with an Armalite upper. I do want to get rid of a few though. I need to consolidate my platforms.

For a home defensive weapon you CAN NOT beat an M4 (1:7 twist for the 70+ gr bullets) with an Eotech.

Home defense?! Is that from the crazy postal worker's view? LOL!
Back to top Go down
outofstep

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2007, 7:56 pm

KongGMC wrote:
outofstep wrote:

Home defense?! Is that from the crazy postal worker's view? LOL!

No. It's a "knowing basic ballistics" view. A rifle bullet will tumble after it goes through sheetrock, after it starts tumbling it just bleeds energy. When it strikes it's next target it will more than likely hit sideways, greatly reducing it's penetration capabilities. Shotgun and pistol ammo do not do these. Neither are of a boattail type design. They don't bleed energy by tumbling and hitting targets sideways after initial media penetration. This means that with a rifle, people in an adjoining room are safer than if a pistol or shotgun had been used.

By using a pistol as a home defensive weapon not only are you putting others (room mates, loved ones) in greater risk of stray fire, but you also put them at risk from using a weapon that may not even stop the intruder. With a shotgun you are putting your loveones at risk from stray fire, and it has limited capacity and takes much longer to fire (unless you have a Saiga-12). A rifle (specificaly an AR platform) offers the best of all worlds; lower unintended "next room" causualties, higher terminal ballistic performance, highest ammunition capacity.

I'm sorry. But I chose the most effective weapon to keeps my loved ones the safest. Its your choice to use something that might not kill the badguy and might kill your wife/gf in the next room as well. There is a reason why CQB/Entry weapons left the shotgun and mp5 the way of the dodo, almost a decade ago; having been replaced by M4s...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2007, 8:50 pm

so how much are you looking to get for one of those m4's?

id love to pick one up when i return from the desert.
Back to top Go down
outofstep

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2007, 9:06 pm

Clifford wrote:
so how much are you looking to get for one of those m4's?

id love to pick one up when i return from the desert.

I can show you how to build one and where to buy uppers and stuff like that. I was planning on posting a thread showing how to build an AR in the DIY section anyways. However I'm not selling any of my AR related stuff on the off chance a D becomes the POTUS... Actually, I am selling all of my USGI 30rd magazines because I'm converting over to all PMags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2007, 9:09 pm

dont know what you just said, but post a how to, more info the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any gun owners here?   any gun owners here? Empty

Back to top Go down

any gun owners here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next