RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
awdcane

awdcane

subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade Empty
PostSubject: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 4:20 pm

I saw on here that a few people are considering making the upgrade to the vf39 turbo on their wrx. If you are consider this upgrade and you are getting the turbo in any other condition than used don't do it. If you are set on staying in the vf family instead of going big 16g,18g etc you should consider the vf43 turbo(07-up sti) This turbo is making substantially out performs the 39 with the same supporting mods.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 4:24 pm

thanks for the info!!! wanna help me be lazy and give more info about the turbo? or just a link or something? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 5:54 pm

the vf39 is alot easier to get and cheaper

i have one for sale if anyone wants it

with an sti topmount
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 1:08 am

i thought you had sold the turbo/ TM ^_^. off topic, but i would love to buy it from you but i have to buy a new clutch first Sad
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 8:35 pm

Evo_Stone wrote:
the vf39 is alot easier to get and cheaper

i have one for sale if anyone wants it

with an sti topmount

This is true only if you are buying vf39 used. If you buy it new the price is the same price or cheaper dependent upon the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 10:33 pm

its not even worth it to buy such a small turbo

go big or go home.
Back to top Go down
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 11:50 pm

haha,not every1 is Mr. Moneybags like you....when people can get a BOLT ON turbo,with great gains for under 200 dollars...why wouldnt they
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 11:59 pm

Cliff Moneybaggs ha ha ha ha ha lol!
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 12:44 am

i am trying to get a vf39 and a sti tmic, but my friend with his 04 STI hasnt got a bigger one yet so i cant get his until then : ( but how much evo stone?
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 1:37 am

how big is your turbo cliff? :p

jk dude, but i dun want a big turbo ATM im not interested in that much power for my car yet. plus with an itty bitty baby snail like these i can get away without having to do much else to my car to have it running right (opposed to having a 60 trim while having everything else stock ... like a certain neon with a CF hood:P) right which makes it a lot cheaper for my poor black ass.

which is good.
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 1:33 am

I will have to agree with Cliff after going the vf route and want more power that the turbo can't give No I would just go 18g subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade 550103 but if you want to got the vf route I should have one for sale shortly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 4:21 am

the vf39 runs out of steam on a stock wrx before redline, you fools need to be fo real, its cheap for a reason, i wouldnt even buy the vf43, that money spent on that "upgraded" vf series turbo, if you want to call it an upgrade, is better spent by putting in a bank acount and saving for a proper turbo upgrade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 4:23 am

also, if you guys want a bigger TMIC then your stock wrx one, get on ebay, buy the BTMIC kit with Y pipe, and blammo, better then STi, and in most cases a lot cheaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 4:24 am

This for less moneys
subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade DSCN1005
or this for more moneys, you decide.

subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade DSCN0767
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade   subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade Empty

Back to top Go down

subaru owners considering vf seriesturbo up grade
Page 1 of 1